Any feedback on Josh in Phoenix? (2 hidden reviews on Massagem4m)

maninsoma
This topic is 3715 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The 2 reviews that are hidden are a '10' and a '9'.

Why hasn't he had a review in over 1.5 years?

Thanks for reporting on the hidden reviews. I may end up taking a chance on the guy. Maybe he simply hasn't been reviewed recently because he's been focusing on things other than massage?

Well there was no voice on the other (Google) phone, no call returned.

This is another massagem4m.com scam to have you purchase their 'private videos'. Now even reviewers with multiple reviews come into question on that site.

Thanks for reporting back. I was wondering if that was the case, even though some of the reviewers of Josh have submitted multiple reviews. There was just something about Josh's ad that made me suspect something wasn't right, and his suggestion to purchase his private videos/photos while not providing much information about his massage skills was the biggest red flag.

I recently wrote a review for a masseur on m4m. When the review was published I realized I had somehow checked the wrong amount of stars so that even though the review was greatly positive, the rating was four out of 10. Alarmed, I contacted the m4m website and explaining what had happened asked if they could correct the rating. They said they would look into it and make the appropriate changes which they did in a matter of hours. I received a nice reply back from m4m saying they were happy to help etc etc and if I had any suggestions or comments they would be welcome. So for the second time I wrote a note about the fake masseurs etc and how I thought that lowered the status of their site and the legit masseurs who paid to advertise on their site, and for the second time I heard nothing back.

I received a nice reply back from m4m saying they were happy to help etc etc and if I had any suggestions or comments they would be welcome. So for the second time I wrote a note about the fake masseurs etc and how I thought that lowered the status of their site and the legit masseurs who paid to advertise on their site, and for the second time I heard nothing back.

Imagine that $$$$$$$$$$$.

Archived