I wanna see you SEXERSIZE….

Amir
This topic is 3700 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ill make sure there my dancers are all in latex shorts. Me in the middle of a bunch of sweaty hunky men all grinding in unison to the beat. Then towards the end of the number they strip down and submit to me…. LOL

I have a great idea! You could be the lead in the new Palm Springs HOT Review this weekend with your 13 backup dancers comprised of all the other hot guys attending. Certainly would get a lot of attention.

Boston Bill

Well sorry, not sure what I'm suppose to be enjoying. To me, this video, is much like what is going on at Lauderdale, Key West, Provincetown, etc where there were gay bars for men and gay men strip clubs where women weren't around. Now it's like hell, let's go to a straight club/bar/strip place. Sorry, not my cup of tea.

Ill make sure there my dancers are all in latex shorts. Me in the middle of a bunch of sweaty hunky men all grinding in unison to the beat. Then towards the end of the number they strip down and submit to me…. LOL

Wish your video had been what you depicted above!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Now, I wanna see you shake that booty ;)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RPz5Gto2occ/UTLPBcBvIuI/AAAAAAAABzQ/x6JbrcWD2-8/s1600/ass+perfect.JPG

I am glad this is a still picture rather than a video because if this had been a video my heart would have given out. My oh my perfection

Archived