Travels to India

TruthBTold
This topic is 3653 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was looking for the name of an agency located in India (or one that caters mainly to visitors there) that I could arrange things through. I thought it might be easier and safer to go through a reputable agency than trying to stake out on my own when I am there. Maybe not? I thought that there may be agencies in Britian that also cater to travelers to India but I am not sure. Any info is appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

You might want to give Sita World Tours (http://www.sitatours.com) a look. They did a fantastic trip to India for me. The problem is that it was about twenty years ago. At the time the were the best. Most people who visit India either love it or hate it I happen to fall in the former group. I have been twice and need to go a third time in order to visit the south as well as Sri Lanka. Good luck and have a great trip

• 4 weeks later...

Archived