Simon Dexter Back on Rentboy

BasketBaller
This topic is 3728 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

agreed adriano! I can understand someone parting with a lot if they can afford it, but not without getting value for money, what amazes me is that Dexter is still around, thats why i would love to hear from anyone who might have had a good time with him?

The apparently departed for pleasanter climate Robberbaron4u while writing in his usual circumlocutions, seemed to indicate- and I say 'seemed' because it was often hard to figure out what the heck he meant the majority of the time- that Simon in his early days would do just about anything if his price was met and was a pleasant fellow back at that time too.

Gman

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The apparently departed for pleasanter climate Robberbaron4u while writing in his usual circumlocutions, seemed to indicate- and I say 'seemed' because it was often hard to figure out what the heck he meant the majority of the time- that Simon in his early days would do just about anything if his price was met and was a pleasant fellow back at that time too.

Gman

Simon is very, very polite. However, in my experience, he refuses

to be touched. By "touched" I don't mean sexual contact, I

really mean touched at all. I wasn't asked for more and more moola. It just

seemed he found physical contact of any kind extremely uncomfortable. He was

not nasty or impolite.

If we could only interview him here....

BR2

Update- Mr Dexter responded, three days after my inquiry, and without answering any of my questions about availability or possible activities, but to say his rate was $1000 for two hours. As has been said elsewhere, his tone was polite, but really- does anyone actually hire him?

PM me.

BR2

Bluray2 -- I do not want to go in this direction but I have dined with royalty, head's of state, government ministers, diplomats and military from many countries because of my work. I never had to "pay" for the pleasure of their company, and I am well trained in etiquette and politeness.

These encounters were, generally, very pleasurable for the erudition, culture, insight, and memories they provided. In many cases I even got to touch them (no... not in any intimate way) -- seems Mr. Dexter wants someone to cough up $1,000 for what exactly? To sit across from him? To sit in a theatre or concert with him (so costing more as you have to pay for his tickets)? I still think it is a scam, and sad that he actually gets away with it, but I would never ever pay anyone for "the pleasure of their polite company" alone. If I pay, it better come with tangible benefits.

Gman

That was my experience, as well as that of fellow poster burnsy. But I think I got him in the very early stages of his career when he was still going around as Dylan Daxx, and he wasn't charging a mint. He did everything asked of him, just somewhat mechanically; pleasant, though not terribly engaged. So I just resolved never to hire him again.

Maybe that's the situation: if people may not hire him multiple times, perhaps he's hedging his bets on making as much cash as possible from 1-time hires...

Bluray2 -- I do not want to go in this direction but I have dined with royalty, head's of state, government ministers, diplomats and military from many countries because of my work. I never had to "pay" for the pleasure of their company, and I am well trained in etiquette and politeness.

These encounters were, generally, very pleasurable for the erudition, culture, insight, and memories they provided. In many cases I even got to touch them (no... not in any intimate way) -- seems Mr. Dexter wants someone to cough up $1,000 for what exactly? To sit across from him? To sit in a theatre or concert with him (so costing more as you have to pay for his tickets)? I still think it is a scam, and sad that he actually gets away with it, but I would never ever pay anyone for "the pleasure of their polite company" alone. If I pay, it better come with tangible benefits.

A:

You are absolutely on target. If I understand you correctly,

we are all in our own way privy to pleasures of excellent company, which

provide wonderful memories, of which we don't pay (directly).

You are absolutely correct.

I hold out myself out as a sad example as (in the vernacular of this group) "taking one for the team."

For a $2,000 overnight, Simon would not even let me (just as

an example, touch his arm.

He was very, very polite but always had, just as an example, some

excuse (l"I bruised my arm").

This was horrible experience, contrasted to the advertising in "Rentboy"

("let your fantasies come true").

Thus my impression he is a con artist.

BR2

don't know the kid, but what this link has to do with anything but dog pile tactic is beyond me. so he had his nose fixed. plenty out there have

Bluray2s writing style looks familiar. anyone else have a good guess as to what his previous screen name was?

Archived