411 Brian in Miami

Griffondog
This topic is 3736 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

That's a pretty reasonable set of rates!

I hope he is real because I find him extremely appealing. The rates do concern me a little though. For the Miami/FTL area these rates seem extremely low in comparison to what I've seen as the going rate for that area. Here's hoping! Might be time for a trip to Clearwater and a side trip to FTL.

Boston Bill

To me the whole ad, especially the rates, sounds like the guy who always uses fake photos, travels from city to city, and is a scam artist. Room is always dark, never undresses, money upfront, gets violent if you try to leave. I may be wrong but I would do a lot of research before making an appointment. Just my 2 cents. Hope I am wrong but.....

I hope he is real because I find him extremely appealing. The rates do concern me a little though. For the Miami/FTL area these rates seem extremely low in comparison to what I've seen as the going rate for that area. Here's hoping! Might be time for a trip to Clearwater and a side trip to FTL.

Boston Bill

As to being real, check out these sites:

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/dannyrico.shtml

Cellblock13 lo encuentras en Mosko Underwear.

http://www.modelmayhem.com/485175

Something does not compute - photos are of different people. And, one of the photos is very dated.

Furthermore, how can he be working in Miami and also in Washington, DC at the same time? The massage add shows Washington, DC while the rentboy ad shows Miami.

-

Archived