Tree Sex

Bosguy
This topic is 3737 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Got your attention. It seems that a new trend is rapidly becoming very popular. TREE HOUSES. I first became fascinated with this concept watching a show called Tree Master on Animal Planet which showed the building of many designs of tree houses in different areas--quite amazing. The company was Nelson Treehouses and Supply. The other thing I found were vacation spots that are called Treesorts where you rent a treehouse for your unique vacation. There is a large one in Oregon called Out'n'About.

Anybody had first hand experience with these? I hopefully get to experience "sex in the sky" with 1 of my favorite guys from Oregon this summer.

Boston Bill

While treehouse lodging probably won't become the next brand under the Starwood umbrella, I have seen a few tree-hotels on the Internet. They look like amazing fun. Here's one in Sweden and another in South Africa. My favorite treehouse is Hemloft, a secretly built treehouse in the wilds of Whistler, Canada. The adorable builder of Hemloft used to have a shirtless pic on the website, where you could see his ripped-to-shreds build, but alas, it's no longer there. Both the house and its setting are off-the-charts cool. Forget the mile-high club (contorting myself and another person into a barely-fits-one airplane lavatory has zero appeal to me), I think treehouse sex is a far hotter possibility.

Archived