Adonis Lounge All Nude Parties

Billsboy4
This topic is 3764 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I went to two of them and loved them both. The models - I guess that's what they're called - were nude, but in fact, seemed to exude an aura which made their nudity not something to hide but something to admire and celebrate. Just looking at them moving around spaces full of ordinary guys who were dressed was a thrill. Of course, some were more accessible than others. I spent much of one evening trying to hook up with one guy, and he was always busy. I admired him so much that I was shy around him, and only asked a couple of times. Sigh. But some of the others more than made up for him in friendliness and sexiness. Tim the manager is just terrific at everything he does. I am genuinely sorry these evenings are no longer held. They were just tops IMHO.

They were basically cash bar and some naked dancers walking around selling lap dances and champagne rooms - no stage show. My only problem with it was that there were several cheapos who would put their arm around a dancer and talk his ear off for twenty minutes(while not giving the poor boy- who can only smile and nod because he can't afford to be seen as unfriendly - a penny), preventing paying customers from getting a dance.

I think they do them in LA still and once in a while they do a smaller one in Vegas.

The famous NYC ALL-NUDE party is no more, but we have moved coasts and improved upon the product as only Adonis can! Next week will be our 3rd LA event, but 1st in an actual fully licensed and legit strip club. We make moves ;)

To be added to our private email lists, shoot a line here:

NYC: adonislounge@gmail.com

LA: adonisloungeLA@gmail.com

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t395/mrsmoothie/NudePromoFebLA_zpsa132df8d.jpg

Archived