"Memory lane" or "Where are they now?" Today: Omer from Michael Lucas Ent.

anotherjohnindupont
This topic is 3752 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Agreed. Tattoos don't bother me but those aren't good.

Oh, boy. Looks like the tattoo artist used his grandmother's sofa as a design inspiration.

That being said, I don't care for Omer's ad. It is a little too busy for my tastes.

Agreed. Tattoos don't bother me but those aren't good.

I don't really like tattoos. And if they are supposed to be so counterculture to prove your rebel 'creds', well it seems to me that so many people have them nowadays- the real rebellion would be to forego them. But in actuality I just don't see the attraction of them. But this may go along with my dislike of jewelry too. I don't wear any rings or chains- no piercings or earrings ( shocking isnt it;)) As I posted in a previous thread, it took a lot for me to start wearing a wristwatch, and then never really as a fashion statement. I have thought about wearing a pocket watch occasionally though.

Gman

He seems to have an ad up on rentboy, NYC

Exactly! He's around and kicking.

Maybe he's ad wasn't online when the OP searched for him before starting the thread or the link was inactive but it's good to try a few times to look up information on here on the search area, and google before starting a new thread. Obviously we can't be award of everything that's why we are here to make questions.

"Just my 2 cents"

You didn't hire him or exchanged emails with him before the tattoos inspired by his granny's jewelry? I'm shocked, you seemed to have hired everybody during the "fat cows time" (before 2008's financial crisis).

You didn't hire him or exchanged emails with him before the tattoos inspired by his granny's jewelry? I'm shocked, you seemed to have hired everybody during the "fat cows time" (before 2008's financial crisis).

Actually I did contact him a long time ago probably around 2006 or so ( the financial crisis didn't occur until I lost my career in 2012). But he was on the expensive side. He was charging $250 an hour in 2005. That would be like charging $400 to $500 dollars today. I wasnt anywhere near NYC, and I didnt think I could afford to bring him to me for an overnight or a weekend with rates like that. Plus his ads at the time showed him wearing a lot of jewelry which has always been a big turn off for me.

Gman

Plus his ads at the time showed him wearing a lot of jewelry which has always been a big turn off for me.

Gman

I always assume that briefs and jewelry come off before having sex, but maybe that's me.

You are an encyclopedia, btw I started feeling the financial crisis in June 2009. If you had lost your career in a couple of years before things would have been even worse.

I always assume that briefs and jewelry come off before having sex, but maybe that's me.

You are an encyclopedia, btw I started feeling the financial crisis in June 2009. If you had lost your career in a couple of years before things would have been even worse.

I'm sorry about your financial problems- and to anyone else out there experiencing them too.

Gman

I'm sorry, but those are some seriously ugly tattoos. I never used to like tattoos, but I've really grown to appreciate them now. When they are done right by a good tattoo artist. But those just look like they were done by an 8 year old tattoo artist who had been drinking too much. :). The one on his left shoulder looks like something the dog threw up.

Well I guess I'm in the camp that doesn't find them attractive. Tattoos can and often are very sexy on a man, especially if there is one on his chest that surrounds the nipple..(eh WG) but for such a hot looking guy, you just have to wonder why they are so random. I am assuming he likes them, and each to his own, but they are a bit distracting...

Archived