411 on Aaron Mark. Where did he go? Is he still around?

briancalihc
This topic is 3305 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AaronMark is here :-)

Been trying to find Aaron Mark. Heard he might be back in Germany. Any info out there?
Hi guys, a friend alerted me to this forum post, which I never really accessed before..I just wanted to say HI to all of you :-)

My website is updated at least every 6 months, or whenever I can Add something new and excting, right now that would be ArnoldFitch.com stuff. I also just shot last week with Lucas E. again...and I plan on being in the US in April and May, so anybody would like to meet me then, just email me please...HUGS and lots of sexy wishes, AaronMark

• 1 year later...
Have seen Aaron many times for an hour, several hours and overnight. He is hot, hot in bed but out of bed, he is an intelligent, considerate sweet guy. I will connect with him as much as I can.

I only spent a couple of hours with him. But the word that occurs to me when I think of him personality-wise is 'kindness'.

Gman

Hey JD, as you can see above, Aaron is still in Vegas. Will depart May 17. I am sad that my schedule does not allow me to see him this visit!

Hey Traveler,

That's too bad as it would have been great if you could have met with Aaron. He's a hell of a great guy. I'm confident you guys will meet eventually as your paths will meet somewhere sooner or later.:D

Thanks JD. Tho we have had many meetings, I still miss seeing him when he is here in US. He did come to my northern home several years ago, and I took him to Niagara Falls. He was really thrilled to see that WONDER of the World. Most times we met in LV. A real smart, sweet guy. What ever his age, he is still as handsome as ever witness my visit with him two years ago in LV.

Oh thanks to everyone--you guys are so sweet, it makes me happy to see so many kind comments…I just got this clip emailed, it's from a crazy show I did last Fall, and the just finished a clip (months in the making) and put it up on youtube :

Archived