411 Dallas Massage

texas
This topic is 3767 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys, I'm looking for an erotic massage in Dallas by a muscular masseur who has some legit massage skills, as well as being hot.

I'm considering Bryce:

http://www.massagem4m.com/tx/dallas/16491/

And Turner:

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/turnersmassage.shtml

They both have good reviews, but only on one site each, and I can't find out much about either of them. I'm wondering if anyone here has seen them or has other suggestions?

I've hired both of these guys, but it's been a while. I saw Bryce once a few years ago. He emphasized that he is straight and seemed uncomfortable with another guy touching him. He was fairly new at the time and I'm guessing he must've gotten over it since he's lasted this long. Maybe I'll hire him again to see if he's improved. I didn't have a bad experience with him, but I wasn't inclined to hire him again either.

I hired Turner twice about 2 years ago. I might have hired him more, but he lived in an area that was not convenient for me to get to (he may still live in the same area). He's a nice guy and was very comfortable being touched by another guy. I think he told me he is bi, but he also wants his clients to know he has a girlfriend and has sex with her regularly (so don't go thinking he isn't manly). Maybe he felt the need to emphasize that with me because I'm married or maybe he felt that saying he is bi was a mistake and he needed to make up for it, but he definitely wanted me to know he had sex with a woman the night before I saw him. I believe Turner is a LMT if that has any bearing on your analysis. He is also friends with and the former roommate of Travis, who is awesome and I wish had not moved to Florida.

I've also seen them both over the course of the last couple of years.

I've only seen Bryce once - I'd have trouble recommending him. The massage was only OK. The whole experience had that quality of someone who's really just kind of focused on the fee without much feeling. Additionally while he was big and muscular he was more beefy than the ripped pics he used so I'm guessing they are a little old. It was shorter than the hour but as I wasn't entirely comfortable I felt it just as well and moved on. Lastly, there is definitely something catty going on between Bryce and Turner/Travis. Both remarked negatively on the other.

Turner on the other hand was entirely comfortable to see. He's definitely straight at heart but entirely OK with fooling around and can turn on a pretty good 'salesman's charm' of sorts that makes you feel as though you're being cared for albeit with a somewhat artificial flair. I prefer Travis - his former room-mate. It may be an appearance thing as Travis is more cut but when I've seen him its felt more sensual/genuine although there is no doubt that he too is straight at heart - probably more so. (I could see Turner pushing the envelope more) Travis is somewhat difficult to schedule and/or has last second cancelled on me though. He seems to be bouncing between Texas and Florida so I've more or less crossed him off.

Of the 2 I'd say Turner but Turner has his flaws so I remain on the lookout for an alternative.

Hey uttrekr and Tom1980,

Thanks for your replies. It's interesting that you both had similar experiences. Based on your advice I'm going to try Turner this week and then keep my eyes open for when Travis is in town to try him too. If either of you guys ever find someone else who is muscular and in his 20's who could be a good regular in the DFW area, let me know.

I've only been with Turner once-and that was about two years ago. He wasn't in quite as good a condition then as his pictures but still good condition. He has a beefy football player/wrestler's build. He told me two years ago that he had had one brief experience with man to man to man sex. THere's more to the story, but I'd feel better about PM'ing you with it if you are interested. When I saw him, he told me that he was really living with his girlfriend and basically kept his apartment mainly for appointments. The apartment was definitely very clean. During the massage, he was ok with mutual touch but didn't get hard. There was a happy ending, but no oral or anything. He did have a nice strong touch on the massage.

I remember he had a nice shower-these apartments were in maybe Farmers Branch, , N of LBJ and were very nice apartments. He had a lot of bodywash/shampoo stuff in the shower. He also had various different aftershaves/colognes for his clients to use after showering. And I think he had a lot of snack foods in the apartment too. He may have given me a banana--no a real banana--as well as water on my way out.

I kept thinking about going back-but I really prefer massage + full service usually--or a little more interaction than Turner supplied. But he was very friendly. Also about a year-1/2 ago he put up new pictures. He had gotten both of his nipples pierced which is a turn off for me which may be another reason I didn't rehire him.

I never saw Travis. I was interested, but I was fairly sure he was straight. And he was awful about returning calls--so I never managed to see him. I hadn't realized he and Turner were roomies at one time.

If your tastes could ever run to a slim guy who is gay, certified at massage, has a very nice touch, and is very, very interactive, you should try Jon.

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/ohhzone3.shtml

Gman

Archived