Because You Can Never Have Too Much ...

BSR
This topic is 3664 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

OK, fellow horn dogs, here's some more flopping cock for ya! This video is fascinating because you have to wonder how it was taken. It seems that the video-taker had to be in the shower room with the guy showering, but how on earth was he able to record without the subject's notice? What? He wore a pair of Google Glasses in the shower?? Or the subject is an exhibitionist who knew perfectly well what was going on? Yet the shakiness of the video leads you to believe it was recorded surreptitiously. Who knows ... in any case, it's a very sexy video of a good looking guy in great shape with a nice floppy cock (that he can't seem to keep his hands away from - not that I blame him) ...

Flopping Shower Cock

OK, fellow horn dogs, here's some more flopping cock for ya! This video is fascinating because you have to wonder how it was taken. It seems that the video-taker had to be in the shower room with the guy showering, but how on earth was he able to record without the subject's notice? What? He wore a pair of Google Glasses in the shower?? Or the subject is an exhibitionist who knew perfectly well what was going on? Yet the shakiness of the video leads you to believe it was recorded surreptitiously. Who knows ... in any case, it's a very sexy video of a good looking guy in great shape with a nice floppy cock (that he can't seem to keep his hands away from - not that I blame him) ...

Flopping Shower Cock

If "Flopping Shower Cock" is the link, I can't get it to play....:(

Flopping Shower Cock

Nice cock, but I liked his butt even more. :)

Nice cock, but I liked his butt even more. :)

The guy showering does indeed have a great ass. But I just couldn't peel my eyes off the pretty pink head of his cock. My eyeballs were focused like lasers on every bounce and flop :-)

• 3 months later...

Again, because no self-respecting homo horndog can ever have enough floppy cock in his life, here's another Floppy Cock Video! It features a college student who got naked at a reggae festival and pranced around with his cock flopping about for ~4 minutes before security/police cuffed him and took him away *totalbuzzkill*

Unfortunately, the only link I could find was through Vimeo, which means you'll have to create a Vimeo account (if you don't have one already) and log in. But Vimeo has a free subscription option, and trust me, it's worth the minor inconvenience. The guy is cute with a nice trim physique and a beautiful floppy cock.

Archived