80s Music

sam.fitzpatrick
This topic is 3806 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Today I was driving around town and listening to the 80s channel on Sirius. George Michael's I Want Your Sex came on and as I listened, the line "Sex is better when it's one on one" came up and I began questioning whether I agree with the line.

I've only tried a threesome once and it was fun, but my most memorable experiences have been 1:1.

Anyone else care to share?

Today I was driving around town and listening to the 80s channel on Sirius. George Michael's I Want Your Sex came on and as I listened, the line "Sex is better when it's one on one" came up and I began questioning whether I agree with the line.

I've only tried a threesome once and it was fun, but my most memorable experiences have been 1:1.

Anyone else care to share?

It really depends. But I guess my most memorable experience wasn't 1:1. It was a 5 way I had. Palm Springs, 2012. And somehow the stars aligned to all the guys that were so important to me were in one place in one time. So for one magical afternoon, I got to share it with Legendary Dave, Ace, Nate Bruno, and Tyger Hudson. The sex was incredible (the video I have sure was). Off-the-charts crazy and amazing. But you know what was even amazing? As those who heard us outside my room at Helios that afternoon, one thing I remember more than anything else was the laughter. The sheer joy of the sex. Everyone doing everything to please everyone else. Five guys all having a great time, friends, sharing something special, at least to me. And afterwards people who heard us asked me about the laughter. It was just unbelievable. It was an afternoon that I will never forget as long as I live.

But there have been so many memorable experiences that were one one one. So many firsts in my journey. Each of these hold a special memory.

ha...I have that XM/Sirius "80s on 8" channel in my presets!!!....I love 80s music....I also like the "First Wave" classic alternative channel on XM/Sirius

since AIDS was a big(ger?) issue in the 80s, I think that song came out back then at the time as a little bit of an admonition toward safe sex and being monogamous.......do I have that right??

Archived