Puppy play anyone?

anotherjohnindupont
This topic is 2166 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Puppy play? Not my thing but I just watched this movie and the guys are so hot I would consider doing it with any of them.

I'm not sure if this should go on the fetish forum, some of the pictures I found don't have guys cute enough for the gallery either.

http://www.adam4adam.tv/dispatcher/movieDetail?movieId=172862&theaterId=10899&genreId=102&locale=en

• 4 years later...
Puppy play anyone?

Two roommates face rape charges for allegedly grooming a prisoner to be their “sex puppy,” according to reports.

Jacob Lester, 26, and Benjamin Mooney, 31, are accused of inviting a person over Thursday for “pup play training” then keeping the person captive at their home in Fayetteville, Arkansas, news station KSFM reported.

Police said the unnamed individual went willingly to the residence but was drugged, raped and beaten.

Investigators said the “pup play training” was aimed at making the victim more submissive.

Mooney reportedly handled the lessons but the group had threesomes in between.

The incidents left the person with bruises and whip marks all over the back and buttocks, the Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette reported.

Police said the victim was able to escape Saturday morning from the home, and showed up naked at a Goshen residence, pleading for help.

Authorities tracked down the two men who allegedly admitted in an interview to the bizarre sex acts.

When police read Mooney his rights, he said that if he understood he would respond with a “woof.” He reportedly explained that “woofs” meant that his “puppy personality” comprehended, according to the Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.

Mooney told police that his personalities are split between a sex puppy, a sex slave and a person.

He also said he couldn’t recall whether he struck the victim because he “blacks out while he is in sex slave persona,” according to the police report.

Both men were arrested Saturday on charges of rape and false imprisonment. They are being held on bail at the Washington County Detention Center.

two-men-bizzare-role-playing.jpg

Oh good lord no, from what I see on facebook the people I know who are into it are pretty far from hot and that "community" is an absurd bunch of navel gazers who create drama at their events to avoid dealing with the real world. And make longwinded posts about how much they grew at their "conference." It's a fucking sex party, own it. Also I cringe when they keep posting "wags!' and "Nuzzles!" to each other.