Any good sales today?

Chris Eisenhower
This topic is 3806 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"Accessories" is a pretty broad term. I have no idea if you're talking about cufflinks or butt plugs. But I totally scored on the Brooks Brothers site. If you click to the site through their after-Christmas sale email, you get an additional 15% off the already discounted holiday clearance prices. I got almost $400 of stuff for just over $200. And they have cufflinks, if that's what you're looking for. But sorry, no butt plugs.

"Accessories" is a pretty broad term. I have no idea if you're talking about cufflinks or butt plugs. But I totally scored on the Brooks Brothers site. If you click to the site through their after-Christmas sale email, you get an additional 15% off the already discounted holiday clearance prices. I got almost $400 of stuff for just over $200. And they have cufflinks, if that's what you're looking for. But sorry, no butt plugs.

Speaking of, TSA left a nice little note in my checked bag, indicated it had been hand-searched. I hope they wore gloves. :)

Accessories is my generic term for: "any and all shit on sale." I want clothes, stuff for my new iPad mini, etc. I didn't know if anyone was running a big old sale since I don't get the paper and have been in friends-and-family land for a couple of days. I scored a nice BB sweater two years ago that I love.

Chris,

I did all my shopping this season online for fantastic prices and lots of free shipping. Haven't checked since shortly before Christmas, but I'd bet there are still deals out there. I'm sure you have good taste and I think I do. I found the best deals at Amazon, Best Buy, and Macy's. Hope you have good luck. Retailers have not had a very good season, so the after Christmas sales should be great.

Boston Bill

Archived