Is he real, or too good to be real???

supersweetlover
This topic is 3875 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

First off, welcome newbie. I would do a 'Google image search' ...you would be surprised what that will often turn up. I would contact azdr0710. I am almost positive that he knows how all of that works...good luck, and you do have exquisite taste, I hope he is the real deal.

The only time should you ask that question if the rate is low.

I disagree. The rate is in no way reflective of the service that one will receive. A high rate doesn't guarantee good service. Any more than a lower rate means one will receive poor service. The high also does not guarantee that the ad poster is using his own pictures.

I think it's funny that a lot of posters on here are like "too good to be real???" - the whole point of this gig is that good looking guys sell their services. The only time should you ask that question if the rate is low.

Welcome, natmas.

As many posters here know, not all the guys selling their services are using their own pictures or are honest in their description. It DOES pay to be a bit cautious.

Members who post 'too good to be true' or similar are often questioning the authenticity of the photos. Also, another member may have had an experience or interaction that if shared might prove helpful to the querent. Price is not always the issue.

I think it's funny that a lot of posters on here are like "too good to be real???" - the whole point of this gig is that good looking guys sell their services. The only time should you ask that question if the rate is low.

Btw, how can I use Google Image Search to find the real source of the pics? That seems a very helpful tool for verification.

try these little tutorials....what I try to do is "save" the image to my desktop, go to image search, click the little camera, browse to the saved image in desktop, click "OK" and google will come up with similar-looking pictures - some hilarious and some right on

http://www.google.com/insidesearch/features/images/searchbyimage.html

https://support.google.com/images/answer/1325808?hl=en

Welcome "Nasmas02." Not only do a great ostensibly good looking guys use fake pictures

but some great looking guys aren't honest, in their advertising, with their potential

clients, and sometimes themselves. They offer services they either can't or won't

provide. How they thrive is sometimes a wonder to me.

BC

try these little tutorials....what I try to do is "save" the image to my desktop, go to image search, click the little camera, browse to the saved image in desktop, click "OK" and google will come up with similar-looking pictures - some hilarious and some right on

http://www.google.com/insidesearch/features/images/searchbyimage.html

https://support.google.com/images/answer/1325808?hl=en

I installed a plugin in Chrome that let's me right-click on a photo on a page and search it via Google. (I use IE as my primary browser, mostly out of habit, but I find myself also using Chrome more frequently of late.)

I installed a plugin in Chrome that let's me right-click on a photo on a page and search it via Google.

Seeker, thanks for that tip. I always dragged the photo onto Google image search, but upon your idea, I tried right clicking the image and saw I had the search right there. Easy! Never knew it was there, and I never installed any special plugin.

yes, thanks seeker....irtwo is correct that a plug-in is apparently not needed....in Chrome, right click on the image, select "search Google.....", and the result is just like a formal google image search w/o all the browsing, pasting, etc....

Perhaps they've made it standard in later versions, or perhaps it was an option I declined upon the initial install several years ago. At any rate, I know that I didn't have the option until I added it, but I'm happy you didn't need to. :)

Archived