SF Masseurs ??

Diverdan
This topic is 3864 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey East Bay,

I tend to prefer taller guys since I am 6'3"... like a good therapeutic and erotic massage. Appreciate good physique, but doesn't have to be a body builder. Good personality is a plus, as I hope the guy has brains in addition to his massage skills. Hope that helps answer your question.

DD

Thanks.... unfortunately Ian is out of the city when I am there.... any experiences with Justin? (lives north of SF)

No first hand experience, but a friend of mine hired him and felt like the massage was just okay and Justin asked for extra money for anything "extra" to happen, something that surprised him given that Justin's ad certainly makes it seem like the "extras" are a normal part of the experience. Maybe there was just an awkward chemistry between the two of them.

Thanks for the info guys. Unfortunately my trip got cancelled, but I will be there sometime before the end of the year, unless the House never gets its act together, which it might well not do, given all the crazy folks that serve there.

Archived