Linkbucks

cokimstr61
This topic is 3900 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi there, I'm having a problem with links on all posts in the forum...I get redirected to linkbucks.

I see that other members are reporting the same issue.

It only happens on this website and no other and I am using an iPad.

Is it a virus here or on my iPad?

It's happening on my freaking ipad too. Daddy is earning click advertisement commissions?

It's happening on my freaking ipad too. Daddy is earning click advertisement commissions?

Links all go to Linkbucks on my PC, too!

Deej or Daddy, is this something that you have subscribed to or is it something that attached itself to the (recently updated) software? :(

TruHart1:cool:

EVERYBODY .. CHECK YOUR ANTI VIRUS SOFTWARE... AND IF YOU DON'T HAVE AUTO-PROTECT ENABLED, RUN A SCAN OF YOUR COMPUTER FOR VIRUSES/MALWARE.

As far as I can tell, it is links form this site, not RB that has been hacked; if I go there directly it works fine, and all links from this forum -- including several to sites other than RB -- lead to that bloody linkbucks page.

Be careful!!

daddy, admins ... help!!

EVERYBODY .. CHECK YOUR ANTI VIRUS SOFTWARE... AND IF YOU DON'T HAVE AUTO-PROTECT ENABLED, RUN A SCAN OF YOUR COMPUTER FOR VIRUSES/MALWARE.

As far as I can tell, it is links form this site, not RB that has been hacked; if I go there directly it works fine, and all links from this forum -- including several to sites other than RB -- lead to that bloody linkbucks page.

Be careful!!

daddy, admins ... help!!

SC IS CORRECT.....CAUTION EVERYONE....I just did a scan of the computer, and my anti virus software found a virus "linkbucks" ....The software says it was removed, but it came up a few minutes ago when I clicked on a link. It appears to be coming from this site. The site works fine as long as I do not try to click on any links that members post.....I'm sure all of this will be resolved in good time, but for now I caution everyone to be careful...

OMG! its on my mac as well how do I get rid of it?? it keeps coming up every time I click on a new page... what do I do this is really annoying?

SC IS CORRECT.....CAUTION EVERYONE....I just did a scan of the computer, and my anti virus software found a virus "linkbucks" ....The software says it was removed, but it came up a few minutes ago when I clicked on a link. It appears to be coming from this site. The site works fine as long as I do not try to click on any links that members post.....I'm sure all of this will be resolved in good time, but for now I caution everyone to be careful...

Archived