Libra = gay?

friendofsheila
This topic is 2316 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scorpio here and love it to the point that, many years ago, I had a small scorpion tattooed on my right shoulder. Supposedly each sign is ruled by a different part of the body. Scorpios are ruled by their sex organs -- now what more, just ask me, could a gay man ask for.

Never heard this, but then when I was in college, astrology was not a "hot" topic nor was being "gay"

SInce my birthday is October 16, I am a Libra. Are there a lot of other Libras on this Forum???

I'm a 'very proud LIBRA!' Pisces and Geminis are great companions with/for me!!

Scorpio here and love it to the point that, many years ago, I had a small scorpion tattooed on my right shoulder. Supposedly each sign is ruled by a different part of the body. Scorpios are ruled by their sex organs -- now what more, just ask me, could a gay man ask for.

Taurus signs are ruled by their throat. It has it's advantages. ;)

Lohengrin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

I've casually mentioned astrology in good humor here, but sometimes the reactions are way too intense and hostile. Perhaps I am at fault with my quirky wording and easily misunderstood. Maybe it is just that some posters here are as repulsed by it as a topic as they are of religion and politics. They may also be worried about being "typecast" a certain way based on birthdays. Yet anybody who investigates the topic with some interest soon learns that it isn't all about "sun signs". You could be a Libra with five major planets in Scorpio, so what does that make you? Also a sign is only "bad" if you view it as "bad". Most average people I meet OFF a messageboard (a.k.a. in real life face to face) are quite proud of their "signs".

Some of the old text books that you must take with a grain of salt (and who says we must all take astrology seriously anyway?) tend to state that the "air" signs of Libra, Gemini and Aquarius are the most talkative and sociable. Dump one of them on a deserted island and it won't take long before faces are drawn on the coconuts just so there is somebody to talk to. These signs are traditionally not any "gayer" than the others, but they are more likely going to be "out" and about because they are less private than the "earth" and "water" signs and less ego-focused (sensitive to others' opinions of them) as the "fire" signs.