411 - Kurt in Manhattan

Tighty
This topic is 3913 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He's got 17 reviews, quite a few from other than first timers, all positive. What more do you want? Don't know where the reviews are - click on daddys reviews at the bottom of the page, choose by name and type in Kurt - he's at the top of the list

Although it has been a couple of years, I saw Kurt when he was with Maximum. Just now, I briefly read though his reviews and they accurately described my experience with him as well. He was also working as a personal trainer when I saw him, probably still is. From my experience, he's good looking, very hot, seems to know why he's doing what he's doing, and is very easy to be with. I have to chime in with ted, "What more do you want?"

On a side note, I see he highlights a 90-minute rate in his RB ad, pointing out that sometimes an hour is too little, but two is too much. I totally agree.

Never met Kurt in person... we did chat several times on the phone and emailed as well, seemed to be an outstanding guy and I had no hesitations nor "red flags" concerning this Beauty: the NYC trek was canceled due to business and didn't meet. He has excellent reviews....

I saw him a few years ago. Had an ok time, wouldn't repeat but he lived up to his ad, pics, and promises. Nice enough guy, friendly, good-looking.

To quote what others wrote: 'What more do you want?' (goodlooking, friendly, live up to pics and promises) ;)

Archived