Manhattan Recommendations?

MscleLovr
This topic is 3917 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm staying in Manhattan for a week and I'd appreciate some help in finding a nice, handsome guy for some company. I'm a top only so I enjoy meeting handsome, muscled men (21-35) who are ready to bottom and enjoy having an affectionate and sensual time with a tall and fit man in his 50s.

I should add that by "muscled" I mean a gym-honed, naturally muscled and athletic body. I have in the past met three 'underwear models' and that is the physique I find most attractive.

I noticed on Rentboy several attractive guys advertising "erotic massage" and more. They all seem to be in the zipcode 10019 with the location map showing somewhere near Tudor City on the Lower East Side. Are these guys for real? Or is it a case of 'bait-and-switch'?

I would welcome any info and recommendations of guys that seem to meet my description. Thanks in advance!

Archived