411 on Patrice and Frank in LA

markpaul
This topic is 2034 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Patrice was discussed in this thread earlier in the year:

I highly recommend him if your focus is on the erotic aspects of the massage - just don't go in expecting CMT-level manipulation, as he offers a fairly basic Swedish-style service. He's quite handsome in person, with an adorable smile, and his pictures are accurate.

Edited by flanger

• 2 years later...
for a hairy masseur (who def offers extras for the same $$$) in LA, i sometimes get hold of brad kalvo so that he can get hold of me.....

http://www.massagem4m.com/ca/west-hollywood/12791/

Are his pictures representative of the way he looks currently? Some other post about a month or so ago suggested his pictures are old and he is without definition and a "hunky bear" now.

Patrice is very nice and cute. The massage is definitely not cmt level. He worked on the back for a little...wiped over the legs....then crawled on my back and kissed my back and ears a bit. Very nice guy...but no desire to go back.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...