Big Brother 4

TotallyOz
This topic is 7615 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There are some hotties in there. However, I guess I am trying to find the gay one. Am I going to be disappointed that there is no openly gay person on the show this season? I have watched all of them in the past and was always happy to see a gay person on it. Did CBS forget about it this season? Or, is there a surprize in the mix? :)

Hello,

I'm a huge Big Brother fan. It's the only reality show I really have to catch:0)

As far as the housemates, I knew that once they mentioned the X-Factor, there would be NO GAY PEOPLE this round. This year BB is out to see if you can handle your ex or if your ex will hook up with someone else to form an alliance against you while being trapped in a house. And I knew, no way would one of the ex's belong to a 59 year old former FBI agent( would be just too weird) I think the Homo Factor is on the back burner this time.

I like the wrestler, Heath & the 21 year old ex-Army ranger, David...cute guys! The blond Okie doesnt do it for me.

John

http://www.SmallTownJohn1.com

I like the ones you mention, too. But the blond OKie does do it for me, too. And you notice his ex didn't show up. If I remember correctly, but you know my memory.

On the gay question, one of the food contest questions was if anyone who was a house guest at the moment is living as an openly gay man. The correct answer was no. So, it is possible that one of the exes is now gay, which with one of them wouldn't surprise me. And it is possible that one of the original guests is gay but is closeted. Or is a lesbian.

I wondered if the ex of the bartender from Chicago might be a lesbian. My partner jumped on that one immediately. But we still think they might give it a rest especially after Marcellus last year. LOL He did come up with the best lines of last season when Kiara was practicing for the human body surfing competition to win HOH. He spoke through gritted teeth, "Did you see that bitch slide? She was going for the Gold!"

We may subscribe to the 24 hr feed just to see if Heath drops his towel a few times.<EG>

John

I'm confused. After taping the first episode, and watching the second live---isn't the wrestler, the ex of Allison, named "Justin?"

Who is Heath???

As far as "hotties" go, I think, Nathan, the guy referred to as the "Okie" by several, meets all MY prerequisites. Just curious---isn't "Okie" a pejorative? And why don't you refer to the others by their state of residence? I think Scott the waiter is a New Yorker, David is a former Ranger but I don't know where he's from. I'm not trying to be politicall correct, but as a resident of New York State, I get a little weary of explaining to non-New Yorkers, that I am NOT from New York City, and that "the city" refers to Manhattan. The stereotypes of New Yorker get "old."

Thanks for letting me vent. :)))

I think Nathan's hot when he has his shirt off but I don't find his face particularly appealing.

So far I've only seen last night's episode. Perhaps it's because of this "ex" thing, but my experience was that, so far, I don't enjoy watching any of these people. Then again I've always tuned in late for the other seasons and maybe they all started out with this much backstabbing and bitchiness. Since previous seasons' housemates didn't know one another before arriving at the house, though, I'm guessing that it took a little while for this much animosity to be present. I guess CBS thought the added tension of putting exes together might boost ratings.

They got me again. I am in love with these guys! Okay, Nathan's hot, would totally have sex with him any time any where. That little wrestler kid Justin's also a cutie (face is just okay, but what a bod), and I would love to top him in a wrestling match. But my favorite one of all is David, he's adorable! Beautiful, funny, sweet... I am in love. Who would guess he's only 21? He's young, but he seems really smart and more like 25 or 26. Whatever, I could love to curl up with him any time, or get adventurous and wild. He is absolutely gorgeous.

Has anyone gotten any good nude shots of these guys yet from the feeds?

I was happy with tonights episode. I am glad the new head of household went to one of the 5 ex's brought in. I think this is really go to stir things up. :) I just love this show.

One question: When the sex scene was going on tonight, I couldn't really tell who it was. Which two were in the bed together getting nasty? :)

Guest Kenny021

The couple doing the "nasty" was David, the cute guy and the female who got voted out (can't remember her name). I was somewhat surprised that CBS decided to air that segment.

The woman who get voted out was Amanda---Scott's ex. Scott was expelled from the house, I am guessing here, as a result of a chair throwing incident, plus he seemingly posed a "threat" to some of the house guests.

I agree that David is a "hottie"---hope he swings both ways. Nathan has a great body, but I question his intelligence quotient. Justin also has a great body but again, what's between the ears? David appears to be the only good body attached to a good head.

It's great that the put one "older" person in the house. I wish there were at two or three---seems unfair to Jack to be the only one above 35. I think one of the women is in her early 30's---Erika?--but most are twentysomething. I think a little maturity would add a lot to the dynamics.

Howdy Guys,

Loved the Scott breakdown the other night. That and the contestant on Cupid who answered, "I dont know!" when the girls asked him his age made for a fun night of reality TV

I've been calling Justin, Heath<lol, sorry about that> STILL, love David. He is too cute & just weird enough to make him interesting. Been watching the 24/7 live feed, Jack has really been working Nathan and a few other to go ask Jee to nominate Dana & Justin since he thinks they have an alliance. He sees her as a double agent. I can say one thing for certain. I have never seen a girl eat as much at dinner as Dana. That bitch can put it away.

And Justin runs around in a tight white T-shirt which looks mighty fine on him:0)

Back to answering email,

John

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe there is a gay member.................

Last night the blond girl (I don't remember her name - she's HOH this week) was telling one of the other members she's "sure" Nathan is gay - she also said she wasn't sure if he even knew it yet ...... she sure spends plenty of time with him....... bedroom scenes, etc....... interesting twist, huh?

Guest Kenny021

RE: Maybe there is a gay member.................

Her name is Alison and she's a "bitch"....this will make for an interestging scenario when Nathan discovers her comments about him.AND HE WILL!

If you want to catch a bitch with a capital B, catch "Paradise Hotel" and watch 5 minutes of Amy. Enough said.

Was I dreaming or was there an episode which showed Nathan pouring over a Bible and one of the other housemates commenting on the fact that all he did was to work his bod and read his book? Hummm, as far as being "sure" he is gay---what qualifications does Allison have for such a proclamation???? Maybe because she was a skater???

Is it really that important?

Maybe Allison thinks Nathan's gay because he's been in bed with her and didn't make a move on her. It would fit in with her narcissism to believe that. I'm not sure whether she actually believes Nathan is gay -- she could have been saying that just to manipulate Justin into forming a mini-alliance with her and adding to Justin's desire to get rid of Nathan by adding the twinge of homophobia to it.

For all I know Nathan is gay. It would be a nice twist to the show if that's true, since this is (so far) the first season of Big Brother without an openly gay character.

Archived