Vegas Massage Experience: What would you do?

LS299B
This topic is 3942 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had a massage in Las Vegas with Trent http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/vegasrubbstudd.shtml this week.

I asked him to send me a face pic (he obliged.) Scheduling was no problem, consistent communication for 2 days leading up to scheduled appointment. But when I met him in my hotel lobby, he was nothing like his pics, nor his personal description! He was fat - not "beefy," his face pic must have been taken 10 years go, and there's no way his posted pics were of him. The massage was fine (technically) but he had way too much lingering cologne on, clanging dog chains around his neck, and he used 3 different scented massage creams/lotions. He was very sensual, but I just couldn't get past 40 pounds of belly fat resting on various parts of my body for 90 minutes. He is a nice and sincere guy, really! This morning, he emailed me, checked in on how I was doing, thanked me for contacting him, and asked me to provide a recommendation. What would you do? :confused:

since he did provide a technically fine massage and did the "customer-service-follow-up" thing of writing you back, I'd write him and (in this order) thank him for a great massage, say he's a great/sincere guy, strongly suggest he update his pics and stats, wish him the very best of luck, and say you'll keep him in mind for next time.....don't mention recommendations at all.....and only keep him in mind for next time

He's naïve in addition to being a nice and sincere guy. He really wants a recommendation? Yeah, he's naïve. If you kindly and gently suggested that he update his pix, he wouldn't, since he'd have to show how fat he is. And I doubt if he's going to lose 40 pounds; he KNOWS how fat he is.

I'd just not respond. Responding to him will embarrass you, and has the potential for whatever you say coming out the wrong way, and hurting someone you don't want to hurt. He knows the score. Let it be.

Archived