Dane michaels vienna-day trip to bratislava, slovakia

dane michaels
This topic is 3930 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thank you DG and A2001! I am flattered. I still have some work to get where I want to be, but ill get there. WG, I will keep you posted on NYC plans. I am thinking in the coming month-ish of getting back up there. I will try to get more up loaded for you Axiom. I just need to get some guidance on up loading to a site (if you still need to do that) eg. Tumbler, so y'all can see them minus the Fbook link... I will work on that hopefully in the next few days as I return back to the states. Thank you all again!

I just need to get some guidance on up loading to a site (if you still need to do that) eg. Tumbler, so y'all can see them minus the Fbook link... I will work on that hopefully in the next few days as I return back to the states.

Give me a call when you get back. I'll walk you through it. It's so easy, even an old man like me can do it. :)

Great photo and Facebook page. I have visited many Eastern European cities, my favorites are Mostar & Sarajevo, Bosnia and Hvar, Croatia, St. Peterburg and, of course, Prague.

How was Bratislava, a place I have not viisted?

First, thank you for the compliment, WM Second, to be honest, WM it is so amazing I can't put it to words. It's like you are taking a stroll through history-literally. The old buildings, winding streets, and cafe's are mind blowing and it seems to never end. Honestly my intrigue was because I remember it being in Hostel the movie when my client was talking about a day trip to Bratislava I was so excited. I plan to come back here and possibly stay in the city and then maybe back pack around. Really, REALLY thankful for this opportunity to get out here and spend this week in such an amazingly gorgeous place!! I'd HIGHLY recommend it if you get a chance to get out this way!!

Give me a call when you get back. I'll walk you through it. It's so easy, even an old man like me can do it. :)

You know it LBT and gosh do I have some good stories and side pics to send ya!!!! ....

.... God you're good. thanks for the post minus the link.. We young bucks can stand to learn a lot for y'all out there :)

As always XOXOXOXOX, LBT!!!!

Archived