411 on Rainer Holt in Los Angeles

braintser
This topic is 2057 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 8 months later...

I just noticed that this guy is visiting my area now. Still no one in the LA area (or any other area he's visited) that has feedback on this guy? I've learned to be skeptical of reviews offered on the massage websites since sometimes masseurs with many glowing reviews end up being duds as far as I am concerned.

I'm going to submit a review on masseurfinder for Rainer since I don't think it's really appropriate to review masseurs here, but I thought I'd just chime in this thread to state that Rainer appears just as he does in his photos (very sexy in person), has a very sweet demeanor, and provided a very sensual massage.

• 2 years later...
Saw him about 6 months ago. The massage was fair. He needed a shower.

Indeed! He comes to NYC once in a while, where I hired him. Basic hygiene issues - especially 'down there'. Water and soap don't cost much money! Just use them ...

would you take someone like that and say, "Hey, let's jump in the shower and freshen up before we begin"? I have thought about hiring him in the past, but didn't realize this was an issue until this thread.

Let's just clarify the issue. Some of us who hired him did not have an issue with body odor/hygiene. Others have. So who knows whether he simply had an issue for a while (I once had a bad case of jock itch and my crotch area smelled bad even after showering because of it) or whether some people have exceptionally strong senses of smell or there's some other explanation. I just want to be fair to the guy, even though I haven't hired him for the past couple of years so I cannot attest to what he's like today.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

The "no shirtless photo curse" has hit his Masseurfinder ad. I have seen Rainer before and he has a hot body, and does a great massage. To bad he know needs to hide that body under clothes in his ad now. That last photo.....wearing a suit (NOT a swimsuit) on a beach? My grandfather used to do that. So sad it has come to this.

At least guys can still post photos wearing tank tops, which give a good idea of someone's physique. I have even noticed a few guys wearing casual shirts that are unbuttoned all the way, showing at least part of their chests and stomachs. But who knows, maybe MasseurFinder will soon start insisting that no flesh be shown other than face and hands.

• 3 months later...