I am still laughing... part 1

Chris Eisenhower
This topic is 3966 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The vids were very funny. However, even my current cat, who was feral until I adopted her at age three, is excited to see me when I return home after a day at work. I think the owner has a lot to do with the cat's behavior.

The part about being out of serial, on the other hand, is spot-on!

OMG Chris. Are you trying to make me drink more booze tonight? My cat that disappeared mysteriously back in June looked almost IDENTICAL to the cat in part 1. Black cat, long fuzzy tail.

During the 8 months or so I had him, I never left him for more than 2 days. You just can't. The one time I almost left him for what was going to be a week, he was just laid out looking so sad and depressed that I was packing up. I left, went about 2 miles, felt bad and went to pick him up. Came back, he was in the same spot just looking so pitiful. I just had to bring him along. He did get to see alot of places though. More than most people will probably ever see. Just looking out the window...

I guess the only good thing out of it is now I can buy leather seats :p

Guest countryboywny

Just my sense of humor, but I laughed out loud at both! The fact that I have cats and a dog helped!!

OMG Chris. Are you trying to make me drink more booze tonight? My cat that disappeared mysteriously back in June looked almost IDENTICAL to the cat in part 1. Black cat, long fuzzy tail.

During the 8 months or so I had him, I never left him for more than 2 days. You just can't. The one time I almost left him for what was going to be a week, he was just laid out looking so sad and depressed that I was packing up. I left, went about 2 miles, felt bad and went to pick him up. Came back, he was in the same spot just looking so pitiful. I just had to bring him along. He did get to see alot of places though. More than most people will probably ever see. Just looking out the window...

I guess the only good thing out of it is now I can buy leather seats :p

I am very sorry to hear about your cat... I am assuming it's that sweet little black one that you mentioned in a thread around PS time, right? :(

I am very sorry to hear about your cat... I am assuming it's that sweet little black one that you mentioned in a thread around PS time, right? :(

Yep...probably made a nice meal for a pack of coyotes. And funnily enough, about a week after that, a robin came and built a nest right in front of my door and had 2 chicks. Mind you, I've been here 2 summers and never had a bird build a nest in front of my door. So that kind of confirmed my cat was dead.

Archived