Body Builder Belly Bulge

friendofsheila
This topic is 1217 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just remember BVB. Abs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym.

Well not completely...lol...Diet is probably 80% of it, but gym work is needed to carve them up, which is why I mentioned adhering to a strict diet just get old after awhile. Tonight I looked at the spinach salad, and thought for, oh maybe a second, and said F...it and called Dominos Pizza...again. ;)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight I looked at the spinach salad, and thought for, oh maybe a second, and said F...it and called Dominos...again. ;)
Reminds me of a former neighbor... Who's abs were completely undone by the pizza kitchen... yep... Every night the pizza guy showed up at his door... That and the Corona Lites... Yeah! The low carb beer was gonna help carve out those abs... Not exactly the right kind of six pack involved in the equation.

Reminds me of a former neighbor... Who's abs were completely undone by the pizza kitchen... yep... Every night the pizza guy showed up at his door... That and the Corona Lites... Yeah! The low carb beer was gonna help carve out those abs... Not exactly the right kind of six pack involved in the equation.

I do hope you realize it was just one of my "cheat days"....;) I love it when people order pizza or double bacon cheese burgers with fries, then insist on a "Diet Coke" or as you say a "lite beer"....OK that all balances out :rolleyes: lol lol

Now is it possible to create and maintain a six pack after 40? Well of course. I see it all day long at the gym. There are guys who are well into there 50's and beyond with incredible bodies, so it is possible, just difficult.

Well, that's nice to hear. I just saw myself in the mirror the other day and noticed something, with that particular lighting: "I can still see my abs! I can still see my abs! I'm almost 50 and can still see my abs!"

So it's nice to hear that it was hard work and not too much else that got me there.

W

Finally, so that's what they call it. I have wondered how I got that. What do they call the rest of it around the sides and in the back?

Last I knew they were called love handles... not a bad thing to have... especially if you forget to wear your harness. ;)

• 7 years later...