Hands free~

This topic is 3974 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Any other guys out there who don't jerk off~?

I don't like to masturbate. Really, its true~ its okay if I'm with someone else. It's great fun even but, I completely love to feel someone on the other end of me and rocking my world~

I already know what I feel like and besides, I'm just not my type~

If I do get in a "self nut bust" mood, I like to do it hands free~

I have several methods for hands free nut busting.

One is laying a special vibrator I have on my belly by my navel. The vibrations move down into my dick, balls and ass as well as my prostate... My dick gets hard on its own via the vibrations and then the head of my dick touches that top of the vibrator. I'm laying back with my arms up over my head or gently tugging on my nips, (maybe tickling my skin on my chest, toros or arms). it doesnt take long and Its an intense cum where my hard on remains long, long after I've cum~ I can cum again by jerking off on that same hard that way~ (I'd just rather not "shake on a promise" dick to hand).

The other thing I do is hang from a bar or tree limb by my hands or arms... I pull my legs up and that makes me cum~

Some exercises at the gym give me spontaneous wood. So, I have to watch out there~ heheh~

Occasionally, if I have lots of time, I can lay on my back, relaxed with hands by my side and eyes closed. I concentrate on nothing but the feeling in my dick, balls and prostate... I will get my bone on by just concentrating on it... Its like edging and my dick just drips and drips... Eventually, I do this very subtle semi-flexing of specific muscles in my ass and bladder, legs and abdomin. It's not full flection or tensions... its very subtle...

In the right combo, I finally cum~ It's incredibly strong feeling onto dick, balls and ass as the rest of my body is super relaxed~

I've also laid back in the tub and let the shower head spray beat a load out of me~ The concentrated spray option is my favorite boyfriend on the massaging shower head~

The other method I've done is by making a fist, then sort using the top of my fist, (where my thumb and forefinger are), and start thumping/punching the area below my balls~

You know... That "taint" place between yer balls and butt hole~

Its not a violent, intense punching... It's kind of a gentle thumping~

That will take me to the "peaceful easy"~

Any of you guys have other "hands free" methods you use~?

Tyger~

http://www.tygerscent.biz

tygerkink@yahoo.com

Tygerscent on men4rent.com

AAAtygerscentxxx on rentmen.com

Ty in Portland on Daddys Review's

Travel: Northwest: (PDX, Seattle, Bend, Salem) July 14th

Vegas: July 15th - 19th

LA: mid August.

Mid West: October and possibly August.

Iceland, Amsterdam, Brussels, Brugge: Sept. 4th - 24th

Oh... Ya~ How could could I forget the hands free fuck cum~

Those are amazing~!

You ever had an ass orgasm as well~?

This one guy had me ass orgasming and the third time into that I just popped all over the place~

It was incredible~

Ahhhh... I remember that well with fondling memories~

Tyger~

http://www.tygerscent.biz

tygerkink@yahoo.com

Tygerscent on men4rent.com

AAAtygerscentxxx on rentmen.com

Ty in Portland on Daddys Review's

Travel: Northwest: (PDX, Seattle, Bend, Salem) July 14th

Vegas: July 15th - 19th

LA: mid August.

Mid West: October and possibly August.