"Addicted"--New Underwear TV ad

bcohen7719
This topic is 3997 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've had that problem before when Java was disabled on my system. It was disabled through a browser update, not by my own action.

Curious BC. I am suddenly no longer able to view videos that you post. If a link is posted, it works, but when the video is posted, I just see a black square. Suggestions? :confused:

I've had that problem before when Java was disabled on my system. It was disabled through a browser update, not by my own action.

Thanks...lol...I actually have had several pop ups asking me to update Java, but I keep putting it off. Perhaps I should just do it.

Curious BC. I am suddenly no longer able to view videos that you post. If a link is posted, it works, but when the video is posted, I just see a black square. Suggestions? :confused:

BVB,

I don't know why! Best to have this answered by other

guys more technically astute than myself. I googled this

question and got the suggestions below.

BC

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/793361

BC

This guy Den Wok, ES swimwear commercial, is advertising in Chicago with another Russian friend.

Se my other tread.

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?93746-Russians-Are-invading-Chicago-411

This is probably a scam, similar to a massage agency in NYC that advertises

handsome fitness models from Russia and East Europe. The person

who arrives "as a substitute" is substantially less attractive.

BC

Archived