411 on Hung Brad in LA

Loadluvr
This topic is 3996 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yea the pics are really hot but I had te same not sure if its too good to be true or not. Hopefully someone has taken him for a try and give me some feedback and of course if I do end up plunging in to it ;) ill write a review that's for sure

He's actually been around a long time. Struggling actor/waiter type in LA. I had a sensual massage w/ him about 4 years ago. He is actually really handsome, has amazing eyes and his dick is as big as advertised. All that being said, he seemed a little "off" to me...hard to elaborate, just a gut feeling.

Probably worth a try - would be nice for someone to update since it's been a long time for me...

While I can't swear that that butt is actually Logan's, Logan has been running those pictures for years. In fact I wonder what Logan looks like now as he hasn't updated them in a long long time.

As for Hung Brad- I've seen that large tallywacker picture before, but I don't know if it was on Brad's ad or not.

Gman

Archived