Rentboy NY Sergi

search0925
This topic is 4001 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi. I have been a lurker on the forum for quite some time but afraid to post or respond to post. I use Rentboy every now and then but have become very skeptical of the pics that have been posted by some as being their own. Having said that, I am wondering if anyone has had any experience with the guy posting as Sergi in the New York section? I will try to post a link and please forgive me if I do not post the link correctly.

link: http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=336649

Thanks in advance.

Search

Hi. I have been a lurker on the forum for quite some time but afraid to post or respond to post. I use Rentboy every now and then but have become very skeptical of the pics that have been posted by some as being their own. Having said that, I am wondering if anyone has had any experience with the guy posting as Sergi in the New York section? I will try to post a link and please forgive me if I do not post the link correctly.

Thanks in advance.

Search

Welcome aboard, Searcher0925! You certainly have good taste in men!

If you go to the too of the page, you'll find "Advanced search". If you don't know how to do a Google Image search, you can look up the instructions ( or send me a Private Message and I'll tell you how ).

Thanks in advance.

Search

Yeah, 'Sergi' asserts that all the pics are him, but that second, closup face pic seems to be rather popular on the net, used in various blogs and articles but with no actual original I can locate without clicking on every link. Granted, the top pic looks like it coordinates with the second one. Still, all I can offer is my own skepticism. I've noticed this ad before too, and wondered if he was real.

Thanks le *****. yes he also told me that all the pics were his and that he was puzzled by everyone asking him if they were his. seems he forgot that we had corresponded via rentboy and texted message about meeting this evening. he tried to book me twice thinking that the rentboy correspondence and the text message was 2 different persons. all within a 3 minute time frame. he was also supposed to be having dinner with girlfriend during one of the appointments. I got nervous and cancelled. he was not happy.

Thanks le *****. yes he also told me that all the pics were his and that he was puzzled by everyone asking him if they were his. seems he forgot that we had corresponded via rentboy and texted message about meeting this evening. he tried to book me twice thinking that the rentboy correspondence and the text message was 2 different persons. all within a 3 minute time frame. he was also supposed to be having dinner with girlfriend during one of the appointments. I got nervous and cancelled. he was not happy.

Maybe he was using the excuse of 'dinner with his girlfriend' to to block out that time as unavailable without telling (the other ) you it was another appointment? Because back-to-back appointments are kinda not cool. But if he knew that and still went ahead, that seems to be a red flag right there. Although sometimes the scheduling is off but the actual appointment can still be good...

i am sure that he was using the girlfriend dinner as an excuse to make another appointment (or so he thought). yes scheduling an appointment at 9 and another at 10 was a red flag. i think one or both appointments were going to be shorter than what was scheduled for. the girlfriend thing was a convenient excuse to give. another of those "too good to be true". just glad i did not lose any money.

Diverdan even those advertised as gay or bi can be misleading. Plus you are assuming that you know what my needs are. I learned a lesson in all of this. I am just thankful that it did not cost me anything other than a bit of time.

Archived