Smoking Cocaine? Isn't this Smoking Crack??

This topic is 4032 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys, I know nothing about drugs, so I admit freely to being totally inexperienced about this. Just had a client tell me he likes to get high together "huffing cola," and then expects blah, blah, blah, blah...

Wait... hold the phone... Cola?

I'm inferring here that Cola = Coca Cola = Coke = Cocaine. And if that is true, my understanding is that the only way of getting high from smoking cocaine is possible if it's in the form of crack. He expects me to do this with him???

Did this muthafugga just tell me he expects me to smoke crack with him?! Is that what just happened in my mail box??? Because I'm about to cut a bitch's face for even approaching me with this bullshit, if THAT is what he meant.

Please help me understand if I have this correct before I reply to him.

Edit:

Never mind. Regardless of what anyone else thinks it means, that is how I am interpreting it. Just a head's up to you guys, in case this "huffing cola" idea is presented to you.

Not my area of expertise either (personally I've always thought great sex was a high in and of itself), but I'm pretty sure that exactly what he expects. Actual cutting might be extreme, sort of cutting one's nose off to spite his face (besides, he'll probably lose part of his own nose, given time). A cutting dismissal (if you want to dignify him with a response at all!) should suffice, no?

"Huffing" means inhaling. No implication that the substance is on fire. Most often said of inhalants. Sounds like your person wants you to snort cocaine with him.

Well, ya live and learn.... I should have consulted the ADS before replying. :)

Yeah, you have to laugh it off. This email from him pissed me off so badly that I couldn't concentrate at the gym. So I got a lackluster workout, because a crack head in Nashville offered me four hours of addiction assistance. (I wonder if my 4-hour rate would have made his hair fall out any faster than the crack? I ain't a cheap crack ho.)

I gotta remember to be the "rock" in the stream...

(Please excuse the crack rock pun there. I admit it was lousy, but I couldn't resist it.)

He wrote back.

Me: Are you saying you expect to smoke cocaine in my hotel room?

Him: No, I want you to come to my house, so we can smoke it here.

The End.

Pardon my ignorance. So you were right.

The guy wants you to join him in (1) smoking crack, (2) smoking freebase, or (3) wasting his cocaine!

Fortunately, to my knowledge:

1. They took the cocaine out of Coca Cola years ago

2. One does not get high from smoking / snorting Coca Cola. I would not suggest injecting it, as the carbon dioxide comes out of solution.

3. Remember: Coke syrup is great from breaking through rust, and makes an incredible cough suppressant, but that may have been when it still had the cocaine in it.

He wrote back.

Me: Are you saying you expect to smoke cocaine in my hotel room?

Him: No, I want you to come to my house, so we can smoke it here.

The End.

At least you need not worry about being charged the fee for smoking in a non-smoking room.

Look at it this way: At least he approached you with forthrightness, allowing you to quickly decide to have nothing to do with him. Imagine how much worse if would have been had he kept his drug abuse secret and you showed up at his home for a four hour session with someone who was just starting a binge?

Archived