411 Aiden Cole Boston

cokimstr61
This topic is 3628 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi Guys,

Has anyone out there been with Aiden Cole from Boston. He's advertised on Rentboy on and off over the years and I've always had him on the "maybe" list.

Something about his new pics really got my blood flowing. But can't seem to find any reviews or posts about him.

Any info would be great. PM me if necessary...

Thanks,

Mike

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=344062&iid=181082&scid=91749037&sp=2&pos=22&locid=1503

Ps. Hope the link works

No experience with him, but if I lived in Boston I sure would have something to report! Like poolboy said, Aiden obviously took time to think about his ad, which lends to its authenticity as well as his legitimacy in my book.

PS: The link worked. Thank you for taking the time to include it.

He's cute. But I wouldn't really call him muscular/buff as he describes himself. I'd describe him as being on the more athletic side of average. And of course there is the unnecessary 'shooting the bird picture'. I'm not saying I wouldn't be interested if I were in Boston. I'm just pointing out a few things.

Gman

• 11 months later...

Still haven't met him. I tried getting together with him 2 weeks ago. I was scheduled to have spinal surgery and wanted a lil fun before I got laid up for 3 months recovering.

He was nice enough in communication. Our scheduled just weren't clicking, then he was leaving for Phoenix for a week.

His rates are reasonable, does incalls, his look is a total turn on for me plus he states he gives a great massage.

As soon as I'm able I will be spending some time with Aiden. Let me know if anyone gets to him first.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived