Mario Lopez at 39

operalover21
This topic is 4059 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well, he's definitely been in his prime for several years now. He looks much hotter than he did in his younger years. On a scale of 1 to 10, I definitely give him a 10. Those dimples and that smile on top of that killer body just makes me melt.

I'm sorry, but something about him just screams "gay" to me. Don't know why, but it does.

Interesting you should say that. When he was living in SoCal, I saw a special on him where he did a tour of his house. During the taping it was revealed that he lived there with two friends of his. Now, young guys rooming together is absolutely not unusual, many often do when they can all clearly live on their own, however he was pulling down some serious cash at the time, and living well below his means, and I couldn't help but wonder why he had roommates. The house was in the "burbs," but there was just something playful about the connection with his roomies.

Perhaps I was hoping rather than wondering....;)

Interesting you should say that. When he was living in SoCal, I saw a special on him where he did a tour of his house. During the taping it was revealed that he lived there with two friends of his. Now, young guys rooming together is absolutely not unusual, many often do when they can all clearly live on their own, however he was pulling down some serious cash at the time, and living well below his means, and I couldn't help but wonder why he had roommates. The house was in the "burbs," but there was just something playful about the connection with his roomies.

I think it is hoping more than wondering. I mean it is so easy to fantasize about guys we find attractive being secretly gay. But if every guy we all thought might be secretly gay, was gay- there would be no attractive straight guys anywhere.

Gman

Could he get any hotter?

Yes, He could ditch the bitch and make the switch. And maybe wind up with ME?

Well, he's definitely been in his prime for several years now. He looks much hotter than he did in his younger years. On a scale of 1 to 10, I definitely give him a 10. Those dimples and that smile on top of that killer body just makes me melt.
If I can't have a body like his then I want HIS BODY!

His naked butt did look good on Nip/Tuck.

YES!

I've always admired and yearned for this hot, luscious guy, Mario!
Who hasn't?

I'm 57 and live with a 34 year old 6'2 model and a 28 year old 6'5" runner. Jealous?

There is definitely a "gay" side to this young man... regardless of what he says.

HE'S SELLING UNDERWEAR? He's going to market himself to gays because we pay more for underwear and buy underwear more often. But this K-Mart placement? I guess Armani didn't want to share...

When didn't he? He's a Chula Vista native.

Well I knew he lived in SoCal for awhile, but I didn't know if he had left for greener pastures. OK he's hot, but I have never followed his life, not even for a minute. I would rather meet ISC's roommates. They sound 'hot'...We're all doing lunch in August, you should join us.

Well I knew he lived in SoCal for awhile, but I didn't know if he had left for greener pastures. OK he's hot, but I have never followed his life, not even for a minute. I would rather meet ISC's roommates. They sound 'hot'...We're all doing lunch in August, you should join us.

Apparently he's living just down the 134 in Glendale.

http://realestalker.blogspot.com/2010/08/mario-lopez-gets-new-crib-to-go-with.html

As to the roommates, I'll have dinner with you. Not them. I don't know you but I know how you think on here!! LOL!

Well I knew he lived in SoCal for awhile, but I didn't know if he had left for greener pastures.

I only remember it from an interview when he was on DWTS. He tapes his weekday TV show at the Grove in LA, so presumably he lives here.

lol lol...What? No roomies for lunch? Damn... let me get back to you on that.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't like to share, but neither one of them shares with me or each other. So it's like masturbation - lots of rubbing and friction but you're still on your own.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't like to share, but neither one of them shares with me or each other. So it's like masturbation - lots of rubbing and friction but you're still on your own.

lol lol...OK lunch is back on. See you in August. AND maybe after lunch I could just pop by the house for a look see...uuummm?

Archived