Special Delivery

Chris Eisenhower
This topic is 4069 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So one of two things has arrived in the mail...

... my first suit (I'm a late bloomer) or... my first harness. (well, second, but they were bought at the same time).

Let's run to the post office and see!

Pictures to come.

How do you buy a suit through the mail? Seems a little odd to me. Well no matter, I am hoping for the harness anyway. More "bang for your buck" so to speak....;) AND the pictures you've promised, well...nothing more really needs to be said.

How do you buy a suit through the mail? Seems a little odd to me. Well no matter, I am hoping for the harness anyway. More "bang for your buck" so to speak....;) AND the pictures you've promised, well...nothing more really needs to be said.

The suit is being delivered to save on DC taxes... I actually bought it in Georgetown. The harness is what arrived... and it does not fit. Grrr.

Regarding the harness... remember leather will stretch... so tighter is usually better in the long run... but it also pays for the thing to be adjustable depending on the situation via either snaps or buckles... For example, at limes it is better looser if only being worn for show... or a situation where you need extra freedom of movement... Yet at other times you certainly don't want the thing to slip off...

At any rate, looking forward to some pics...

Hmmm ... I'd love to see you in that harness, Chris ;)

But, it sucks that it doesn't fit. Just one of the reasons I do not like ordering clothes online. I have to go to the actual store and try the item. If it fits I buy it.

I already have so much difficulty finding jeans/pants that are large enough in the buttocks area and very narrow in the waist. Lately I was thinking of custom/tailor made.

Is this a full harness that goes to the crotch or just a chest harness?

Both harnessii can be crotch, while the one that came today can be chest only too. I think it will fit a little better if it's adjusted just a tad and a snap is added to one of the straps. I actually like both of them a lot.

How do you buy a suit through the mail?
A few years ago I was going to attend a Pimp and Ho party in Las Vegas. I decided to get a yellow Zoot suit and went on line and found a place in San Francisco that had a form to complete with your measurements and then made the Zoot suit and delivered to me in 2 days. The suit fit perfectly.

I have actually worn this suit to other occasions, mostly costume parties. Once i wore it to my brother's home prior to my niece's wedding for the purpose of seeing what kind of reaction I would get. I brought along another suit which I wore to the actual event but the reactions generated were great fun for me.

:cool:

Hmmm ... I'd love to see you in that harness, Chris ;)

But, it sucks that it doesn't fit. Just one of the reasons I do not like ordering clothes online. I have to go to the actual store and try the item. If it fits I buy it.

I already have so much difficulty finding jeans/pants that are large enough in the buttocks area and very narrow in the waist. Lately I was thinking of custom/tailor made.[/color]

Wow Steven! Your butt is certainly one of the great wonders of the world! (My mouth waters thinking about it!!!) I never even thought how difficult you might find it to get a great fit since every time I’ve seen you (dressed!) I thought your jeans fit your hot butt to perfection!:D

Archived