Cops raid Adonis nude party?

beethoven
This topic is 4082 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

With all the crime going on it never ceases to amaze me how cops decide to waste their time and our money.

Exactly!

20% of women get raped while serving in the military... Why cops don't do something about it?

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/p480x480/482150_10151410150178702_995566240_n.png

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Local cops don't have jurisdiction over the military, unless a civilian is assaulted.

Quite frankly, NY the cops were just doing their job when they raided the Nude Party, to enforce the liquor laws.

If you don't like the laws, work to change them. Don't blame the cops for just doing their jobs.

With all the crime going on it never ceases to amaze me how cops decide to waste their time and our money.
Um, if you don't have a liquor license, you probably aren't paying liquor taxes on your liquor sales - which explains why the cops took the cashbox, too.

Since were still beating this 'dead horse' ...the argument is NY cops priority.
The argument of the cops' priorities is bogus. We want someone else to decide which law to enforce and which law to overlook? Our AUGUST ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES put the law on the books. If you don't like a law, work to get it changed.

Remember the laws also give the COPS the authority to deprive you of your liberty and money using guns and handcuffs. Sure you can prove in a court of law that the cops were wrong, but not until after the cops arrest you, shutdown your business, seize your cash and put your butt to jail all while deciding which laws to enforce.

Tim hasn't said, but I suspect the NYPD uniformed officers were there in support of the NY State alcohol and taxation enforcement officers.

Archived