I laughed. I drooled.

Chris Eisenhower
This topic is 4103 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't think any of the firemen or EMT's I've EVER seen in person approached this. :(

There were several in LA in my old neighborhood that were just unbelievable. I would see them shopping at the local store, so cute in their tight blue shirts. You could see the biceps and chest, OH and the legs, the legs, just spectacular. Sometimes they would shop with those heavy fire pants on with the suspenders, and only wearing a white t-shirt underneath...wonderful, absolutely wonderful.

HELP! HELP!! My house is on fire. Somebody please call the fire department!! I'm trapped here on the second floor (well actually it's only about ten feet above ground but this is still an EMERGENCY). HELP! HELP! Somebody save me - (aside: no, not you, Honey. Send the cute one over there with no shirt on up the ladder to rescue me in this my hour of need). I'm desperate! Like Aretha sang, "Rescue Me."

HELP! HELP!! My house is on fire. Somebody please call the fire department!! I'm trapped here on the second floor (well actually it's only about ten feet above ground but this is still an EMERGENCY). HELP! HELP! Somebody save me - (aside: no, not you, Honey. Send the cute one over there with no shirt on up the ladder to rescue me in this my hour of need). I'm desperate! Like Aretha sang, "Rescue Me."
Fontella Bass made the big hit of Rescue Me Not sure Aretha ever recorded it but I would love to hear it if she did.

There were several in LA in my old neighborhood that were just unbelievable. I would see them shopping at the local store, so cute in their tight blue shirts. You could see the biceps and chest, OH and the legs, the legs, just spectacular. Sometimes they would shop with those heavy fire pants on with the suspenders, and only wearing a white t-shirt underneath...wonderful, absolutely wonderful.

Everybody is cute in LA! I'm sure firefighters in the Bible Belt are overweight like the average American.

Here in McLean the are just average looking but the ones I've seen in NYC's calendar are very hot.

There's a episode of "Sex and the city" and Samantha is very disappointed about the kind of real firefighters that invite her to spend an evening with them.

Archived