Mac Problem

Steven_Draker
This topic is 4112 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My MacBook Pro is getting extremely slow (not talking about Internet speed).

Every action: typing, moving the cursor, loading is considerably delayed. I tried clearing the cache and temporary files and restarting the device, but it doesn't help.

Any ideas what could be wrong?

In yahoo mail, there's a way to switch back to the older interface ... (under options, over on the right hand side).

You might see if going to the older interface makes things any zippier. For reasons of some older audio software that that's taking

it's sweet time to update, I'm stuck at 10.6, and the new yahoo interface won't run with that version of safari.

It does work with Firefox, but you can still switch back, if your mac had been slow with firefox on the new interface.

In yahoo mail, there's a way to switch back to the older interface ... (under options, over on the right hand side).

You might see if going to the older interface makes things any zippier. For reasons of some older audio software that that's taking

it's sweet time to update, I'm stuck at 10.6, and the new yahoo interface won't run with that version of safari.

It does work with Firefox, but you can still switch back, if your mac had been slow with firefox on the new interface.

Thank you, honcho !

Archived