boardners

taylorky
This topic is 7688 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

hey thats it .....big thanks.they do a gothic thing called bar sinister and a bunch of other stuff but the goth thing is really cool.i'm coming back out to l.a. to visit my uncle (he lives in aqua dulce north of l.a.)and a friend told me i should check this place out.the website for the bar is really cool.i'm going back to the site. and again thanks...........taylor@00:16-05/10/03

Don't tell me you have your fingernails painted black, etc. Please. You do wear regular clothes, or only black, black, black? And finally, what is our innocent boy from Ky doing looking on the internet for something sinister????? Does your mother know?

Hi Taylororky,Bordners is sooooo cool.The goth nights are really big and popular.While it is not a "gay"bar,it is gay friendly-as are most of the clubs in that part of hollywood.

There is a GREAT cuban restaurant around the corner on Wilcox and Hollywood-very hip and popular so reservations needed.

Parking around these clubs has become a nightmare.Pony up the $5-$7 bucks and park in one of the lots.

The Parlour is a newish club on Santa Monica blvd(replacing the 7702 or the spike-I always mix those two up)and they have fetish and goth themed nights.

And,while you are in the nieghborhood,stop by the lovely Spotlight Club at the corner of Cahuenga and Selma,It is the oldest gay bar in Hollywood.If you go during the weekend say hello to Benji the bartender-tall daddy type.It is a little sleazy,but very friendly and the drinks are strong and cheap.

i do goth sometime. lol goth in ky.is nothing like goth in l.a. or nyc but i really get off on the dark side of things sometimes.this is something i don't share with jeff,family,or friends. i'll be in l.a. next month and want to try a little heavier scene,and a chick i met in ky. told me about boardners and sinister soooooooooo to answer your, question most of the time i wear baggy shit (not a slave to fashion).but occasionally i hang with friends that are into goth,vampire,etc:taylorBOOOOOOOOheee heee @00:48-05/11/03

Hi Taylor,yes I have been to sinister-but that was years ago.I used to date a notorious little twink (and his enterouge a lot of the time-he lived with 7 other twinks in a 2 room apt!)and he would drag me to such night clubs.I kinda miss those days!

The above mentioned boy is now living in Palmdale,with a woman(wife-mommy)and they have a 5 year old girl.He is quite the scandal in palmdale-lancaster.

Any way,it was fun.Taylor,you must checkout The Parlour Club as well,and Fubar can be a lot of fun.

RE: not under my roof you won't!

Guys, what are we doing wrong here? We try to raise taylor as a normal child only to find out he has this secret sinister life he hides even from his boyfriend. It sure is hard being a parent today.

x(

Archived