Sloppy Seconds Syndrome aka SSS

Cooper
This topic is 4113 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sloppy Seconds, a term frequently used by gay men as having sex with the same person immediately after another. Rarely is it discussed but anyone who attends clubs/private parties that offer lap dances and private rooms should seriously think about the health risks.

In restaurants you'll see signs in restrooms reminding employees to wash their hands but I've never seen a sign in any club that suggests dancers should be washing their cocks or butts after use.

I ofter hear patrons boast about sucking a dancer's cock or fingering his butt while in a private room. Never do I hear anything about protection being used. So, the next customer seeing this same dancer is now exposed to the germs left behind. This can go on and on all night.

What are customers supposed to do to protect themselves from these health risks?

Some suggest going to clubs early and being the 1st to take the dancer to the private room... Some suggest bringing hand sanitizer... Others say, just avoid oral or anal contact...

I've noticed in some clubs a hand sanitizer dispenser near the entrance to the private rooms but this isn't common.

I'd be interested in hearing from others who have the same concern and what you do to protect yourself from the possible health risks.

Coop

So interesting you bring this up, as its exactly what prevents me from going to clubs where the dancer give private lap dances or champagne rooms-the thought of several guys mouths slobbering all over their cocks doesn't exactly entice me! I know there is no guarantee when you meet someone of where they have been before, but in those clubs it can be one after another, and I am not always convinced the dancers would go and sanitize their dicks after every client was wrapped their mouth around it?

Can you specify what health risks you think would be involved? Yes, when you think about one mouth after the other, it's gross. But logically, is there any real risk involved? Most STDs are very fragile and can't live outside the human body for any length of time. HIV wouldn't be a factor, as saliva has only trace amounts of HIV and kills the virus anyway. And again, other STDs don't survive without a host allowing direct person-to-person contact.

Risks

boxerbrief, a quick google search on health risks will provide you with the answers... Here's a couple:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sloppy%20seconds

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sloppy_seconds_%28sexual_practice%29

http://forum.myredbook.com/cgi-bin/alink.pl?ab=http://www.sfcityclinic.org/stdbasics/stdchart.asp

"Derived from the fact that the second male is at risk for catching STDs from the first but the first is relatively free of risk"

"Because this practice necessarily involves at least one act of unprotected sex, it presents a risk of transmitting sexually transmitted infections from one partner to another."

boxerbrief, a quick google search on health risks will provide you with the answers... Here's a couple http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sloppy%20seconds

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sloppy_seconds_%28sexual_practice%29

"Derived from the fact that the second male is at risk for catching STDs from the first but the first is relatively free of risk"

"Because this practice necessarily involves at least one act of unprotected sex, it presents a risk of transmitting sexually transmitted infections from one partner to another."

I suppose I can see some risk if patrons are taking turns one after the other topping the same dancer without protection. Do dancers bottom without protection in the champagne rooms? Maybe I'm naive, but does that happen? I've heard about oral and hand jobs back there. With oral, the only way a patron would be exposed to the semen of the previous guy is if the dancer was continuously giving the blow job. And even then, there would be very remote risk of STD transmission unless the patron has cuts on his dick. I'm into body worship with some of these guys, not sex, so I enjoy an occasional lap dance. I did a champagne room once, but just for some private body worship.

Sounds like the managers of those clubs should be approached; The cost is minimal and the benefits are obvious.

http://images.cryhavok.org/d/18985-2/Employees+Must+Wash+Hands.jpg

I've noticed in some clubs a hand sanitizer dispenser near the entrance to the private rooms but this isn't common.

Thanks for bringing this up, Coop. Is it just me, but I am always grossed out about the pretzel trays at Club 20. I have the self-discipline to wash my hands after fingering one of the dancers, but I am not sure everybody else does!

Baron, So true... Remember the punch bowl and potato chips at the Gaiety? I used to see people come out of the restroom not washing their hands and grab a bunch of chips. Like you, I just avoid the bar snacks.

• 3 weeks later...

When I was in college a microbiology professor of mine said that they would culture the door handles of the inside of the bathrooms. And I remember him remarking on how the number of bacteria they could grow and how resistant they were to antibiotics- all from people not washing their hands after using the bathroom and touching the door knobs. Well if they were resistant 30 years ago, imagine how resistant they are now. Ever since then thinking about the unwashed hands, I avoid eating the unwrapped candy you often see at the cash register at Chinese and Indian restaurants.

Gman

Sloppy Seconds, a term frequently used by gay men as having sex with the same person immediately after another.

The 1st time I remember hearing that term was the movie Porky's in the scene where the group of high school boys are visiting the prostitute Cherry Forever ( played by Susan Clark).

Gman

I do not do "sloppy seconds"......period. When I go to a club, I arrive early and am sure I am the first to "play".....at least at the club. When I am a regular (like at Stock), the guys know to hang with me before playing with other patrons. Works good for me and very well for them as well.

I do not do "sloppy seconds"......period. When I go to a club, I arrive early and am sure I am the first to "play".....at least at the club. When I am a regular (like at Stock), the guys know to hang with me before playing with other patrons. Works good for me and very well for them as well.

Well what's the difference? I mean unless they're a virgin, then does it really matter if you're the "first" customer on the next day after they did the nasty with customer 2,347 the night before?

Viruses and bacteria don't "wash away" with soap and water.

LOL excellent but disturbing topic... it does cross my mind from time to time when I'm at these places.

I can definitely say that there are dancers I have *not* taken back specifically because of their previous customers that night. But yeah if I walk in at 11 or midnight, I tend not to think about that.

Even more than the dancers carrying germs... I just think about those walls and benches. How often do you think THOSE get cleaned? Should be hourly, but I'll be the answer is monthly at best!

Archived