Joey Jordan--What the Hell?

Kippy
This topic is 4131 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There are a few more recent pictures in his BigMuscle profile that are more flattering. He is currently in an off-season bulking stage according to BigMuscle profile pics of the last few weeks.

Information for his BM profile is contained in his profile here or the signature line of his travel postings.

And while that particular picture wasn't taken at a very flattering angle, it certainly wouldn't stop me from hiring Joey if he were in Florida right now.

Joey has has been on a my wish list for years. With the excessive body building I'm not so sure anymore. The new picture he has with today's review is absolutely scarey!

Peace,

Kipp

I don't know what he was thinking when he posted that picture. I saw him back in summer and he does not look like that. Check out his Big Muscle profile for better pics.

Unfortunately this New Pix to "Sell the PECS" is not going to "Sell the Rest" around here.

Although the MS Crowd is more concerned about "Massive Shoulders and Below" than above them usually... judging by what is considered a Hunk in alot of cases over there. IMHO of course!

You hit the nail on the head with that last comment. Some of the MS guys seem to find the cartoonish 'roid look attractive.

The angle of this photo just does not show Joey off to his advantage. The Big Muscle profile photos are much better.

Though I also note his website is no longer active.

Joey Jordan is a hot, handsome hunk of beefcake. I've been a regular client of Joeys through the years. Most recently, we got together in Houston less than a year ago. He was as hot and as generous with himself as he always has been. It's true that this photo does not entirely do him justice. I'd still hire him in a heartbeat.

Archived