411 Gorgeous New Guy in Washington DC: Leonardo S.

William
This topic is 4149 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys, the ad below, for Leonardo S., seems to fall into the category of too-good-to-be-true:

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=297897&scid=86314034&sp=1&pos=16&locid=&iid=148981

Anyone had experience with this fellow?

While I have your attention, here is another ad I had not noticed when I was in DC a few months ago: Titantium. The ad reveals virtually nothing about T's service, but the pix are really hot. Any insights?

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=330856&scid=86314034&sp=1&pos=18&locid=&iid=172533

I know for a fact the first picture in "Leonardo's" profile IS Noah Driver's.

Ah, I suspected this guy was using stolen pictures. I checked the picture of Noah on Daddy's Reviews, and it does look like the same guy to me, too.

Can someone provide me a link to Noah Driver's picture that was stolen? Thanks in advance . . . .

Ah, I suspected this guy was using stolen pictures. I checked the picture of Noah on Daddy's Reviews, and it does look like the same guy to me, too.

Can someone provide me a link to Noah Driver's picture that was stolen? Thanks in advance . . . .

The first photo of Noah is included in this article:

http://jumponmarkslist.com/gio/2007/interviews/noah_driver.htm

The second photo is Noah as well and it was probably stolen from his old blog at some point.

The blue bathing suit pictures and butt shot are from Ftatmen model:

http://www.waybig.com/blog/2009/01/15/colby-naked-college-swimmer-fratmen/

The penis shot may or mat not belong to the person that placed the ad.

Guest verymarried

So I'm still confused about all these stolen pics which seem (though I can't document) to be increasing. In my area about half the MFRN pics appear stolen. So you hire them and the wrong guy shows up and they assume you are all horned up and will pay for anything by then? - what about this pfishing thing? Do they do this to obtain email addresses? I answered one M4RN ad without realizing the pics were stolen (did later search) and all of a sudden I am getting weird ads in my inbox.

I became convinced some time ago that a number of the people using fake pics (meaning, totally scamming w other people's pics, not just pics of their own that are old) were doing so for multiple reasons. Happily, I've never actually MET one of them, but the reports I've seen on this board indicate that a number of them seem to be in significant trouble - finances, drugs, just down-and-out -- whatever. Hey ... that happens to the best of us, so no value judgments about their hassles. The issue is how they respond to those hassles.

My suspicion is that some of them hope, as you suggest, that clients will show up horny as hell, have traveled to meet them, and would rather get off than call it off. (Though I don't see how that would work in a big city like NYC.) But I also have a sneaking suspicion that some of these guys have, indeed, been using those ads to collect e-mail addresses that they sell to various scam/spam/phishing sites. An old e-mail address that I used to use to respond to ads without checking them out here now receives somewhere between 40 and 80 spam mails every day. The address I now use, and that I (almost) never give to anyone who I haven't vetted here one way or the other, doesn't get anywhere NEAR as much spam, and it is of different types.

Caveat emptor.

Archived