Toronto

smooth899
This topic is 4117 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest countryboywny

I was in Toronto about 6 months ago and attended both establishments. Both have their positives and negatives, but I liked Flash better because it is/was a "private" club and therefore did not have to admit women. The reason I used "is/was" is that I heard through the grapevine that Flash is either closed or not what it once was. This is a rumor that I've been unable to substantiate.. Any Toronto guys have info?

I have been to both recently and are a lot of fun, A mix of guys but always Hot Guys. Back room fun at both is like no other club. Flash's back rooms are closed solid door with locks, light dimmers and larger than most places. Flash is like a hybrid gay/strip bar attracts a younger clientel. Remingtons is very intimate small narrow club with lots of dancers who approach clients, men upstairs a few women down and the boys rotate to both.

Flash is definitely still open. As for "not what it once was", no, I would say it's the same. Obviously your mileage may vary based on the particular evening.

The downstairs of Remingtons, which allows women, becomes a giant bachelorette party on weekends; not to be liking.

As a former dancer in Toronto, I can say that both have their pluses and minuses. Let's start with Remingtons. Yes, there are women allowed, and for the most part they are there for a show but some will tip and take guys into the back. I personally have never had much success with women, mainly because I focused my attention exclusively on the men. If I wanted to talk to a woman I'd go to a club. Many guys forget that their loyal paying followers are men once they sniff out pussy in the room. I also find that Remingtons is more business and less like a club. Which means less of a younger clientele looking for a quick peek at some cock and more serious men looking to connect with the dancer of their choice. I've met some amazing guys there. Flash is a bit more foreign to me. Yes, I've been in there before but never worked. The interior is nothing short of spectacular, as it was a former upscale steakhouse and much of that solid wood interior remains. However, Remingtons also had a bit of a reno done over the past 4 or so years. They are both aesthetically pleasing in their own way. Flash is on Church street, the heart of the gay village. So that strategic location surely brings in more of the village crowd. Remingtons is on Yonge street. Not too far from the village but not comparable to Church street at all as far as nearby gay bars/clubs go. Based on what I know about Remingtons and what I've heard about Flash, I'd try both and check out what they have to offer! :)

• 2 weeks later...

The Muscle is back....

Just returned from a weekend in Toronto. Glad to report that Remington's Men of Steel seems have been on a recruiting binge, hiring some muscle-studs. After a long dry spell of twinks, the new management has hired some hunks ranging from well-built, athletic physiques to bodybuilders. Some of these big boys include Paul, Attila, Bolton, Andrew, Brad, Zack, Wade, and a few more whose names escape me.

Let's hope the trend continues......

Bozo

Archived