Matt Jacobs of Sacramento

GoodFella69
This topic is 4135 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I nominated Matt for EOY. I've filed two positive reviews on Daddys for him. That's how much I like him. I've seen him so many times that I've lost count. I find him handsome, well built, VERY caring and honest. He's totally into doing a good job for the client. For Matt, the over-all experience is so much more important than either the time or the money. I last saw Matt less than a week ago. So, yes, GF, I have had extensive first hand experience with Matt, and I can recommend him unreservedly. Like TG, feel free to PM me if you have specific questions about Matt. Also, he's very free with his time and he's a good communicator, so you should have no problem talking to him yourself.

Goodfella,

About two years ago, I enjoyed a positive experience with Matt. Since he advertises as being "versatile," I was slightly disappointed that he didn't seem excited to "bottom" for me. Nevertheless, he's an attractive, friendly man and we still had a very hot time together as I recall. If you are hiring Matt specifically to fuck, you definitely should discuss expectations with him in advance and confirm his willingness to bottom. Hope you enjoy Sacramento.

Archived