gaybodyrub.com

rollingrock
This topic is 3557 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Have no idea or experience, but they are all scorching hot. "Slava" is quite to my liking.

As a bit of trivia Leornard Bernstein wrote a short jazzy overture called "Slava" (which the ensemble yells out at the end)

in honor of the birthday of Mistoslav Rostropovich. So maybe Slava's full name is Mistoslav?

I agree.

Slava in particular is seriously hot.

NY'ers, PLEASE, somebody check this place out!

I'll be visiting, and staying in midtown east in a couple of weeks, would love more 411 on this place and the guys.

The massage rooms looks beautiful also!

If anyone has any info and prefers not to post, PM me please!

Here's hoping, hoping, hoping that this isn't just the latest guise of the murray hill gang ...

I don't think I'm seeing the same ad that you are; all I can see is a nice, clean room with a bed, superimposed on a photo. I'll bet this is a spa where you have no idea which masseur you're going to get. Why not just call the number and see what happens? On the ad that I see, it says "call ot text," where OR is misspelled. IMHO, this will not end very well!

I'm using Firefox 18 as my browser on a mac.

Anybody else care to say whether or not the index of associates is present in their browser and which browser they are using?

If you're truly curious, try using a different browser (Safari or Chrome, say), and I bet it'll show up.

Kevin Slater

Guys.

I love you, but uploading an image to search with on Google is not that hard.

https://twitter.com/soulartistmgmt/status/291632860966821888/photo/1

Ilhooq:

Doing a reverse image search may not be obvious to some people. I was asked "how to do this" by someone who I thought was proficient with computers...I started a separate thread on this. If enough guys say they'd like a tutorial, I'll provide my own method step-by-step.

BC

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Considering the turn-over in names and guys available, and the rates (30 min and 60 min) and location, this is just (IMHO) another new ad for a group of guys from the Murray Hill gang. They are generally young men from Central Europe or Russia, 18-22 years of age, a bit on the twink side, who perform so-so massage and a tug at the end.

Archived