Mike's Top 12 Strip Clubs for 2012

Cooper
This topic is 4182 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks to Mike for creating his list of top 12 Strip Clubs... If your favorite isn't mentioned, please add...

http://malesinmotion.blogspot.com/2012/12/mikes-top-12-of-2012-favorite-clubs.html?zx=8849650c305f4a64

1. Swinging Richard's - Atlanta, Ga

2. BJsNXs - Dallas Tx

3. Club Xstatic - Springfield, Ma.

4. Stock Bar - Montreal

5. Adonis Lounge at Evolve, NYC

6. 340 Club - Pomona, Ca

7. LaBare Dallas, Dallas, Tx

8. Johnny's - Ft. Lauderdale, Fl

9. XL Nightclub - NYC

10. Boxers-n-Briefs - Centerville, Il

11. MJ's - Silverlake, Ca

12. Antropology - Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

What about Campus in Montreal.. always a favorite of mine.

Agree that Campus should be in there somewhere, as should 'Swinging Richards' of Fort Lauderdale. I am not sure if you could consider MJ's in Silverlake a strip club, at least not on the nights I have been there. If I am missing something, please feel free to fill me in...lol...it is a bit of a haul home, especially after a couple of cock-tails, but might be worth the effort.

Other suggestions...

During 2012, I've only been to strip clubs in NY and Montreal... I agree with Lurker, Campus is also one of my favorites. There have been many Mtl reports on daddy's. I can't recall anyone not having a good word about Campus... In NY, it's hard to compare to MTL since the male strip clubs are not opened every night...

Adonis at Evolve, Wednesdays and Saturdays, is very popular and has an amazing lineup. The manager, "Mr. Adonis", always provides us with advanced information and a picture lineup. Once a month he hosts a private party.

The 20 Club is a Sunday show. Next to XL, perhaps the nicest of all male clubs in NY. Should do more advertising and rotate their lineup. The number of patrons and dancers has been on a decline. On the plus side it opens at 5pm.

Show World on Long Island, aka the buffboyzz. A Sunday event. Well managed by "buffdaddy". Full nudity and a very private champagne room. If you are on their mailing list you'll receive event information and a picture lineup.

Muscle Mania Revue has just started at Splash Bar. Also a Sunday event. Splash Bar is one of my favorite clubs. Has friendly and hot looking bartenders. Christian, the show's manager, sends out a weekly newsletter with show details.

What I like about the clubs in Montreal and NY is that they open early... A club like XL doesn't get going till about midnight and goes till 8am.

Cooper:

Thanks for posting list! Was not aware of 340 Club but just checked out their website (in particular the dancer profiles). No experience with the city of Pomona but it might be worth checking out!

http://340nightclub.com/dancers/

As it so happens, One of the dancers works out at my gym. He dances at Mickey's on Wed and Sunday nite. A real sweet kid, and WEHO is closer than Pomona...lol Though some of those dancers in Pomona are gorgeous.

Very interesting list. I live about twenty minutes from the 340 Club in Pomona, CA and this is the first time I've every heard of it. Twenty or thirty years ago Pomona was very nice but then it went down hill VERY rapidly and VERY badly, however, it appears to have been gentrifying recently. I'll have to give the 340 a look.

As I have said in other forums here I do NOT like Anthropology in Puerto Vallarta. The dancers are not all that great and they are mostly into VERY hard sell for tips and privates in the back room. The dancers at Wet are better looking, better built, nicer and not nearly as pushy.

Agree, very weird list. Guess it depends on your taste in guys. For me, I like college guys and I like to have a little fun... last thing I wanna do is leave the club hornier than when I walked in. ;) Most of those are window shopping clubs.

My Top 10...

1) TEMPLE in Prague... hopefully Escape's revamp will bring it back to its former glory. More than just a strip club, you can have a full night of fun with your favorite guy. And Czech guys are smokin'!

2) TABOO in Montreal... cute twinks, cheap lap dances. Wish dances were more private.

3) JOHNNY's in Fort Lauderdale: gone downhill over the past year, but in the US there's none better. Lots of guys and you don't have to take a mortgage out to have some private fun.

4) BLISS in Atlanta: cute guys, but a bit too pricy for me... but beautiful club, friendly dancers who have the rare talent of being friendly but not pushy.

5) CAMPUS in Montreal: legendary club, hit or miss dancer roster over the past few visits. Great back rooms.

6) BJ ROOSTERS in Atlanta: wild & raucus fun, but zero privacy for dances.

7) SWINGING RICHARDS in Miami: beautiful club, but prices are insane. Would like to see more twinks, but it's clearly not their image.

8) ESCAPE in Prague: a former favorite has lost its luster on past couple visits. But I hear a big revamp has happened... eager to hear more.

9) JP in Montreal: great private rooms, great sound system, but needs to get some more hot guys. Worry that this one will go out of biz.

10) STOCK in Montreal: again, beautiful club, but I'm just not a big fan of the beefy gym rats.

Guest verymarried

I'm a Corner Pocket (NOLA) freak, but I'm glad it is not listed, as it is dumpy, poorly run by unfriendly management and the guys often follow suit... but I like the bartenders, there are a few hot guys at times, and I love the erotically tight space with much body contact. The quirkiness of the inimitable French Quarter makes it work for me.

Agree, very weird list. Guess it depends on your taste in guys. For me, I like college guys and I like to have a little fun... last thing I wanna do is leave the club hornier than when I walked in. ;) Most of those are window shopping clubs.
My feelings exactly. But then, you and I have similar tastes.

My Top 10...

...2) TABOO in Montreal... cute twinks, cheap lap dances. Wish dances were more private.

3) JOHNNY's in Fort Lauderdale: gone downhill over the past year, but in the US there's none better. Lots of guys and you don't have to take a mortgage out to have some private fun.

...5) CAMPUS in Montreal: legendary club, hit or miss dancer roster over the past few visits. Great back rooms.

A few reactions to your list:

TABOO -- well, it's gotten better, but it's still a pale shade of what it was in its heyday. Johnny's has surpassed it as twink heaven for me.

IMO, JOHNNY's has not gone downhill -- it's inconsistent and unpredictable. On my most recent visit, they had a stellar lineup 3 weekday nights in a row, filled with the kinds of guys you see in the afternoons at Campus, all very interactive and lots of fun.

CAMPUS -- I would have agreed with "hit or miss" until this summer, when they had a great (afternoon) lineup consistently. Haven't been back since the curtains came down.

My feelings exactly. But then, you and I have similar tastes.

A few reactions to your list:

TABOO -- well, it's gotten better, but it's still a pale shade of what it was in its heyday. Johnny's has surpassed it as twink heaven for me.

IMO, JOHNNY's has not gone downhill -- it's inconsistent and unpredictable. On my most recent visit, they had a stellar lineup 3 weekday nights in a row, filled with the kinds of guys you see in the afternoons at Campus, all very interactive and lots of fun.

CAMPUS -- I would have agreed with "hit or miss" until this summer, when they had a great (afternoon) lineup consistently. Haven't been back since the curtains came down.

I have to throw my 2 cents in. I agree that Johnnys in FTL is hit and miss. After a few dismal nights, this last time I had a fantastic time. I also had a great time last trip at the Boardwalk...wasn't expecting that, go figure.

Now Swinging Richards, well I just love the place, but logistically it is difficult to deal with given my local of Fort Lauderdale. The drive and or cab ride is pricey and can be problimatic.

And lastly I would say that FOR ME..."Stock" is hands down the best club this side of Katmandu...love the big boys and all are so damn friendly....

Now Swinging Richards, well I just love the place, but logistically it is difficult to deal with given my local of Fort Lauderdale. The drive and or cab ride is pricey and can be problimatic.

And lastly I would say that FOR ME..."Stock" is hands down the best club this side of Katmandu...love the big boys and all are so damn friendly....

I agree with BVB regarding Stock. For me, it's the best overall club out there if you like bigger guys. Swinging Richards Miami can be a lot of fun too but one has the problematic drinking and driving issue to face. SR Miami really isn't close to anything. It's not Ft Lauderdale yet it's also not Miami. If I were compiling the list, I would remove Johnny's and Taboo and put Twist on there. But that's just me.

Archived