Pretty faces on TV

pierrot
This topic is 7719 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone else been watching CNN on the weekend when their anchor is Anderson Cooper? He is very hot guy. Of course I've only seen him in suit from the waist up, but those ice blue eyes and prematurely white air really make a pretty picture. The PlanetOut site says he's gay. Don't know, but I hope so. I also think Bill Hemmer, another CNN anchor, is pretty sexy. But Cooper really keeps me watching the news. Anybody else have favorite talking heads?

Guest Derek Ross

Yeah, Anderson is sexy. I passed him on 8th Avenue the other day and he looks just as good in person. Must be something about those Vanderbilt jeans. :p I'll agree with you on Hemmer too; he is kind of sexy. Then again, it's spring, and anything gets me hot & hard (well, maybe not Candy Crowley, as much as I like her as a reporter). }(

Guest fukamarine

>Has anyone else been watching CNN on the weekend when their

>anchor is Anderson Cooper? He is very hot guy. Of course I've

>only seen him in suit from the waist up, but those ice blue

>eyes and prematurely white air really make a pretty picture.

>The PlanetOut site says he's gay. Don't know, but I hope so. I

>also think Bill Hemmer, another CNN anchor, is pretty sexy.

You've got really good taste! Anderson Cooper and Bill Hemmer are my two most favorite news reporters - regardless of network.

But - I was watching AC one night when he stood up from the anchor desk and walked across the room. The dark blue jacket was minus the matching pants - he was wearing jeans, and he didn't fill them very well. He sure ain't got no bubble butt and looked rather scrawny from the waist down. Oh well, I guess you can't have everything. If I had a choice, I'd probably settle for mommie's millions.

On a slightly different note - I read in TV guide this week that Connie Chung's nightly news/interview show on CNN had been cancelled and that she has left the network. That sure didn't last long. Anyone heard the scoop as to why?

fukamarine

I agree with the guys that have been mentioned. And I'd add John Roberts of CBS. Even now that he has gotten a little older he is still a very good-looking guy.

We've had 3 or 4 threads like this recently. Lots of guys have been mentioned but I'm surprised nobody has mentioned him. Doesn't anyone agree with me?

And he's a Canuck! For the Canadians among us, where's your national pride? Ogle Canadian!

Ze Mole

I first notice Anderson Cooper on ABC, when he did The Mole{/u] (the Twinks think I have to give reality TV a chance and insist I watch at least one episode of each series once...).

He is gay, he has discussed it openly on television and in interviews. He also has a wonderful sense of humor, which due to the war, has not been on display, but as I channel surf late at night, especially when traveling, his "banter' (and there is no better word for it) with the reporters is great. He also is very quick witted and clearly intelligent, two things which are a great turn on for me, and he looks incredibly handsome with his eye color and the white hair.

Guest Just Mike

You guys have missed the best looking guy of them all. I was recently out of the country (USA) and could only get CNN International on the TV. They have one anchor named John Vause. He is an Australain god! He is gorgeous! Wish I knew more about him. Also wish he did more spots on US version of CNN.

Guest Kenny021

Someone told me that Bill Hemmer of CNN is gay....does anyone know anything about this? You know that rumors of EVERYBODY being gay spread like wildfires and I took it with a grain of salt but I do find him very attractive and just wondered if he could possibly?

Guest fukamarine

>Someone told me that Bill Hemmer of CNN is gay....does anyone

>know anything about this?

I have often wondered about that too! Check out the Google search engine and there are many referances to him. It states that he is NOT married, very religious and very close to his parents. I even think it said he still lives at home but I may be wrong there - fuzzy memory!

>You know that rumors of EVERYBODY

>being gay spread like wildfires and I took it with a grain of

>salt but I do find him very attractive and just wondered if he

>could possibly?

Now here's a new rumour - pass it on! Bill Hemmer and Anderson Cooper are lovers. Wouldn't THAT be a match made in heaven??? Wonder who's the top? My vote would go to Hemmer as top, but he probably would be versitile and love to get his buns punched too.

I know I'm sick - no need to tell me!

fukamarine

Guest alanm

RE: Ze Mole

Anderson Cooper is pretty open about being gay on the air. He's talked several time about whom he would have loved to interview (living or death) and it is always some gay icon. Cool guy.

Bill Hemmer is new to me, only seen him on the war so he's always fairly serious. For someone so cute, I can not understand why I am

so interested in his hair. His hair looks slightly different every day, but part of it must be a hair piece.

Give CNN credit, these guys sure beat Ollie North on that other cable network.

I'd almost forgotten my new pw by my being so anxious to write here:

Neither Anderson nor Hemmer are NEW guys on the tube. They're both HOT and have been discussed here before when an opinion poll was done regarding hunky men on the newscasts whom you'd like to fuk... Note those "'ives" guys! Don't leave out Maurice DuBuois! He's seen occasionally on CBS or NBC on Saturdays!:) :9

Hmmmm So Hemmer is religious, lives with his parents...sounds like classic repressed gay to me. I believe his hair is real though. I saw him in person once and didn't notice any suspicious hair. He is surprisingly short. I like the way his adam's apple bobs up and down. Bet he's a good deep throater.

Glad you all love Cooper too. Lives with his dog too, another good sign in my book. I think we'd get along.

Oh and thank you to the poster who mentioned Rob Morrison. Definitely hot, I'd noticed him too, but couldn't remember his name.

Guest fukamarine

>Hmmmm So Hemmer is religious, lives with his parents...sounds

>like classic repressed gay to me. I believe his hair is real

>though. I saw him in person once and didn't notice any

>suspicious hair. He is surprisingly short.

Short huh? Oh well - guess I can overlook his one shortcoming!

>I like the way his adam's apple bobs up and down.

So do I - his neck is very phalic - reminds me of a great big cock, especially when he is casually dressed with the top button of his shirt undone.

fukamarine

Archived