Splash Bar... Starting Sunday, Dec. 2nd... Muscle Mania!

Cooper
This topic is 4181 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Muscle Mania @ Splash Bar NYC

Not sure how I got on "muscle mania's" mailing list but this is what they sent:

The hottest males strippers in New York City's first All Male, Male Revue are preforming every Sunday at Splash Bar starting this SUNDAY!!

MUSCLE MANIA will be featuring an on stage Choreographed show with sexy surprises all night long. We will also have Hot bartenders, sexy waiters, and seductive massage hunks and strippers available for your every waking Fantasy!!! We Will definitely end the night with big SPLASH!!!

DOORS OPEN 6:00 PM SHARP - SHOW STARTS AT 7:00 PM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$5 Stoli mixed drinks

$20 Lap Dances

On Stage Birthday or Bachelor Honorary Lap Dance upon request.

any reports????

CGFD, Sorry you couldn't have joined us for opening night of the "Muscle-Mania-Revue" at Splash Bar NY... The best way I can sum up tonight's show is that it's a work in progress... There were 6 dancers, some you'd recognize, ex. Neo, Stan, and Danny (aka Christian), all worked at the 20C... William, Calvin, and Vincent were new to me... The show started around 7pm and was over at 9:45 (afterwards we all headed over to the 20C)... The $25 cover was steep for what you got... There were dance shows and choreographed performances. Costumes and strippers, no nudity... When that wasn't taking place, the dancers were circulating amongst the patrons offering massages and lap dances. Absolutely no pressure... I'm sure those in charge will work out the kinks and, hopefully, each week the show will improve... Btw, Splash Bar has a few new and hot looking bartenders all working in their tighty whites, sadly, they didn't offer lap dances, just drinks...

Cooper, thanks for the details. Regarding the massages and lap dances, was there a private place or area that had the lap dances, and what was involved with the massages? Never seen those offered before by dancers.

Good question... The show took place on the stage of the main floor. The lap dances took place on the seats behind the back bar, not a private location but Sunday's are traditionally slow... The massages were given on your bar stool, nothing more than rubbing your shoulders/back. It was relaxing...

For $25 dollars we got a $2 show. The show tries to be Chippendales or Thunder From Down Under but it never achieves that level of sophistication.

This type of show works well with the ladies who are out for a hen party or bridal party.

My eyes rolled back into my head when the cop, construction worker, and fireman(!), came on stage and did YMCA!!! The "salute" to James Bond was pretty lame, too. There were a couple of solo dancers who were good, but overall, the choreography and execution was not there.

I think gay men demand more from strippers and especially here in NYC. We want hot male dancers and the more the better. 6 guys was a disappointment. I don't think that anyone in our group was impressed.

I hope Cooper is correct and this is a work in progress and will develop into something better. I miss the Splash showers....

ED

Strippers are a work in progress out here in the California desert too. Right now we are urging heterosexuals to have male babies and send them to dance schools when quite young. Then we educate them on sexual wholesomeness throughout their youth so they won't see their bodies as anything but positively sexual and without shame. That way they can flaunt their sexiness without guilt. We then send the customers to school to educate them on respect for young men who wiggle their asses for a living. The program is still in its infancy...literally!

For $25 dollars we got a $2 show. The show tries to be Chippendales or Thunder From Down Under but it never achieves that level of sophistication.

This type of show works well with the ladies who are out for a hen party or bridal party. My eyes rolled back into my head when the cop, construction worker, and fireman(!), came on stage and did YMCA!!! The "salute" to James Bond was pretty lame, too. ED

If the Muscle Mania Revue is to succeed, they're going to have to come up with a different program and new dancers each Sunday. I don't see myself returning if it's the same revue every Sunday... Those of us who paid the $25 cover sat at the reserved tables in front of the stage, however, we noticed that if you sat or stood by either bar you could watch the show and not have to pay a cover. Muscle Mania doesn't have exclusive use of the bar/club.

If the Muscle Mania Revue is to succeed, they're going to have to come up with a different program and new dancers each Sunday. I don't see myself returning if it's the same revue every Sunday... Those of us who paid the $25 cover sat at the reserved tables in front of the stage, however, we noticed that if you sat or stood by either bar you could watch the show and not have to pay a cover. Muscle Mania doesn't have exclusive use of the bar/club.

I would like to thank everyone who joined us this Sunday for Muscle Mania Gay Male Revue’s very first show! I have had the pleasure to personally thank all of you for joining us, but I cannot understate my gratitude for your patronage this Sunday evening:o. I would like to thank you all for actively engaging in conversation about our show. I am very thankful for all your words of praise, but I am also grateful to those of you who are being critical. I personally make a promise that every show will be exponentially better, if anyone remembers the passion I have put into my individual performances in the past I can reassure you that in due time I will polish this show to perfection. I welcome any suggestions for improvement @ our email GayMaleRevue@Gmail.com.*

I would also like to update you on recent developments as to the improvements already implemented for our forthcoming show. We will have four Hot Go-Go Dancers providing eye candy all throughout the evening. As of Tuesday December 5, 2012 I have 8 new dancers confirmed for the December 9th Show. This has enabled me to encompass new on stage performances. I have also enhanced our current acts in response to suggestions from the crowd and forums such as this one. My goal is to bring fresh faces to the industry that are not only attractive but also personable and customer service oriented.*

I am very glad to hear that our Sexy Jock’s getting it on under the famous Showers for our finally was a hit, and as I stated during the show “we are putting the Splash! Back in Splash Bar”. I welcome you all to join us this coming week. *In response to your suggestions, we will lower the admission price and offer 1 drink with admission. :cool:

Very Respectfully: Christian ;)

Welcome to our newest member....

I would like to thank everyone who joined us this Sunday for Muscle Mania Gay Male Revue’s very first show! ....Very Respectfully: Christian ;)

Christian, Welcome to daddy's and thank you for participating in on our discussion. You join the ranks of other strip club promoters, owners, and managers who post here. They all make excellent contributions and keep us informed on their upcoming shows, post lineups with pictures, and reply to our concerns... I wish you success with your newest endeavor... Lowering the admission price and adding the free drink is a great start... I'm looking forward to seeing the 8 new dancers...

Coop

Christian,

Thanks for your commitment to customer satisfaction. I applaud your efforts, as you said:

“we are putting the Splash! Back in Splash Bar”. I hope you will also focus on putting the "muscle" in muscle mania. Look forward to seeing new talent on the NYC scene.

I would like to thank everyone who joined us this Sunday for Muscle Mania Gay Male Revue’s very first show! I have had the pleasure to personally thank all of you for joining us, but I cannot understate my gratitude for your patronage this Sunday evening:o. I would like to thank you all for actively engaging in conversation about our show. I am very thankful for all your words of praise, but I am also grateful to those of you who are being critical. I personally make a promise that every show will be exponentially better, if anyone remembers the passion I have put into my individual performances in the past I can reassure you that in due time I will polish this show to perfection. I welcome any suggestions for improvement @ our email GayMaleRevue@Gmail.com.*

I would also like to update you on recent developments as to the improvements already implemented for our forthcoming show. We will have four Hot Go-Go Dancers providing eye candy all throughout the evening. As of Tuesday December 5, 2012 I have 8 new dancers confirmed for the December 9th Show. This has enabled me to encompass new on stage performances. I have also enhanced our current acts in response to suggestions from the crowd and forums such as this one. My goal is to bring fresh faces to the industry that are not only attractive but also personable and customer service oriented.*

I am very glad to hear that our Sexy Jock’s getting it on under the famous Showers for our finally was a hit, and as I stated during the show “we are putting the Splash! Back in Splash Bar”. I welcome you all to join us this coming week. *In response to your suggestions, we will lower the admission price and offer 1 drink with admission. :cool:

Very Respectfully: Christian ;)

A commendable effort here in soliciting feedback to continually improve your product. This is the first step to success in any successful venture.

I just got back from tonight's show and had a very good time - it was a commendable effort, with plenty of sexy guys to entertain the audience. There were several guys who have danced at Club 20 in the past, but it was nice to see them at Splash polishing their acting/performing chops on stage - and for the most part, the material was sexy and engaging to watch ! This is by far one of the best venues around, good seating, plenty of hot waiters...and lots of space to stretch out with your favorite dancer for a lap dance !

This is by far one of the best venues around, good seating, plenty of hot waiters...and lots of space to stretch out with your favorite dancer for a lap dance !

Brett, Thanks for the good report on Muscle Mania... Christian lived up to his word and brought a new and creative show to Splash Bar NY... I completely agree with you about the comfort of Splash. I stopped attending some events because the bar gets too crowded, there's no place to sit down, you can't move around, and, God forbid, there should ever be a fire... Also, you never have a problem getting a drink at Splash, those hot bar waiters are always available.

Coop,

One more thing I should add and I think you agree as well is that the show starts at a decent time for a Sunday night --- so you can have some fun and still get home at a reasonable hour. I hope they will be able to attract some new faces and muscle, in addition to the familiar dancers to keep things fresh.

btw, the advertisement on Splash Bar's website is showcasing Jason Adonis for this Sunday night...mmmm.

Brett, Thanks for the good report on Muscle Mania... Christian lived up to his word and brought a new and creative show to Splash Bar NY... I completely agree with you about the comfort of Splash. I stopped attending some events because the bar gets too crowded, there's no place to sit down, you can't move around, and, God forbid, there should ever be a fire... Also, you never have a problem getting a drink at Splash, those hot bar waiters are always available.

Archived