Thanksgiving Appointments???

Keenan
This topic is 4190 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Trash.

I hope you at least scheduled before dinner (like I did).

(God knows there's nothing less appealing-sounding than a burpy, sleepy client).

Actually one of my appointments goes straight through dinner as an overnight. He is having a Thanksgiving party for his friends and asked if I could be the entertainment/centerpiece during the event. He rented a stage/pole combo which will act as the table for food during the party with me dancing in the center.

Keenan

Actually one of my appointments goes straight through dinner as an overnight. He is having a Thanksgiving party for his friends and asked if I could be the entertainment/centerpiece during the event. He rented a stage/pole combo which will act as the table for food during the party with me dancing in the center.

Keenan

My God I hope you're telling the truth. That is the most fabulous thing ever.

Keenan

This does not sound like the reenactment of the first Thanksgiving I saw preformed in Williamsburg, Va.

This does not sound like the reenactment of the first Thanksgiving I saw preformed in Williamsburg, Va.

No it definitely won't be a reenactment of the first Thanksgiving. My outfit (a pair of white socks and a bow tie) will leave little to the imagination for the guests.

Keenan

No it definitely won't be a reenactment of the first Thanksgiving. My outfit (a pair of white socks and a bow tie) will leave little to the imagination for the guests.

Keenan

I think you should start out in an indian outfit. A tight loin cloth slightly revealing those delicious buns.

Archived