411 FriscoSteve in San Francisco

itrashcan
This topic is 2026 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 years later...

FriscoSteve (Frisco Steve?) has an add on Rentmen again, but his last review seems to be at least four years old. I like his age and his look, but a little concerned about a couple crappy Rentmen reviews---though that could be because he is not 21 (which is fine with me). Though DavidSF likes him. Has anyone met with him in the last year or two. I'm sorely tempted to get to know him.

• 1 year later...
I haven't had any experience with this guy who has been in my view for some two + years now. I do hope that I manage to hook up with him

during the impending six months. He looks as if he'd give one one hell of a very good time! {I like that first pic in his ad at m4m.}

I met him a year and a half ago at his apartment. In lookin' back I wished I gone elsewhere. I DID NOT like the experience at all.

If you would like specifics, please send me a pvt. I'll be candid there. 11/10/18